Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

aoylisey
Aoylisey Girls Ballet Dance Wear Leotard Open-back Sleeveless Turtleneck Catsuit Children Gymnastics Spandex Stage Costumes
$16.93-30%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

realistic mask kigurumi
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Electronic Superhuman Gridman COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Shinjo Akane
$966.78-10%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-27) Handmade Full Head Silicone Mask Masquerade Crossdresser Doll Japan Cartoon Kigurumi Cosplay Masks Anime Girl
$920.23-9%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$6.05-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Inflating Costumes
apparently designed to be silly, but perhaps some people can find other uses:

http://www.pearl.de/a-NX7021-5050.shtml

There are even inflatable toilet and penis dresses 😁

Look at the bottom of that page to find more.
How do the suits self-inflate?
there is an electric fan of some sort, mentioned in the description. I have no clue, how it is implemented exactly, never saw a suit for real.
I thought I missed something in the description or on the site somewhere 😉
I have seen these suits before.
It comes in two ways. Single layer and double layer.
There is a small battery powered fan that fills the space between the layers with a stream of air. We call them Puffer Suits. Like Puffer Fish.
Cheap suits for one time use.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (1)