Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fire Printed Long Sleeves Zipper Sports Jumpsuits For Women Sports Gym One Piece Jumpsuit
$50.08-29%

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Fake Boobs Artificial Silicone Breast Forms Transvestite Crossdresser Fake Chest Sissy Shemale Drag Queen Transg
$47.21-50%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Thrusting Black Cock Realistic Dildo Sex Toys for Women Telescopic Vibrating Heating Vibrator G Spot Anal Stimulation Penis
$21.55

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18

latex rubber handmade
Latex Gummi Cosplay Sleeveless Playsuit Rubber Sexy Fashion Masquerade Handmade Custom CosplayMasquerade ball
$1087.55-61%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Ballet Mock Neck Unitard 3-12 Years Toddler Skate Full Length Gymnastics Leotard Children Dance wear Bodysuit
$116.55

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it?
(15 Mar 2021, 02:05 )princesitanatty Wrote: Some generic options (like "self-confident lady") might be ok.
Ah, OK, got it. However this question remains:

(15 Mar 2021, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: there is aeady a big list of tulpa-inducing hypno-files. Is there is something particular, which is missing in them?
E.g. "The Voice Inside" (a "tulpa" file) is quite positive. The files in the positive feminization are also about "self-confidence".

In other words: the more details about what you would like to have in this file, the better 😊
(15 Mar 2021, 02:08 )christianna Wrote: That was my intent. This was a skeleton idea that has room to grow in any direction that SB would choose. One item leads to another and reinforces the previous clothing item, then another, then another, until all of the previous clothing items/makeup/desires/mental state/body shapes are permanently locked in place.
From what I understand, the whole collection of SB's files work is supposed to work exactly like this. All files "are supposed to" reinforce each other. We may discuss/object to/argue about/question the "efficacy" of them, but I think at least the intention is aeady there.

(15 Mar 2021, 02:08 )christianna Wrote: I used the Fibonacci sequence
(15 Mar 2021, 01:03 )christianna Wrote: (1+1=2)

That reminds me, "... because one and one is two ... and ... ... get on all fours ... " 😁

(15 Mar 2021, 02:08 )christianna Wrote: subliminally
Yeah, another questionable approach, but that's a subject of https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...n-hypnosis
For the sake of completeness, this is my original suggestion: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid50365
maybe a set of the files which would include the theme of magic and carnival.
like one with Mistress Love House of Mirrors, Fortune Teller, Carusel of Love
with twist of course.
(16 Mar 2021, 02:30 )rolandmc Wrote: the theme of magic and carnival.
like one with Mistress Love
Any more details? Or file descriptions?

(16 Mar 2021, 02:30 )rolandmc Wrote: twist of course.
For example?
Carnival Of Love, Love's Pink Pleasure Pussy

Halloween SPECIAL, a trip to the Carnival of LOVE for a costume,
changing you step by step into a Perfect Pink Pleasure Pussy for Me.

Carnival Of Love, Latex Carousel

here is your ticket to the Carnival of LOVE... it is a BLACK LATEX ticket to a SPECIAL ride

Carnival Of Love

Welcome back to the Carnival of LOVE... this trip takes you to the Fortune Tellers Tent... you gaze deep into the crystal ball for your fortune to be told... and I am your future

Carnival Of Love
Welcome back to the Carnival of Love... I take you in the back way this time... but I loose you in the mermaid tent... and the song of the mermaid is so alluring and enchanting... you will feel her kiss... her touch... and a joy of submission you need so much

Carnival Of Love

You have no choice as I take you BACK to the Carnival of LOVE and guide you to the House of Mirrors to transform you into a
(13 Mar 2021, 14:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Mar 2021, 07:52 )MindsEye Wrote: The trigger could be looking at pictures of women or using a female avatar in a game.
Aeady done in "Leading Lady". And this file worked for me a bit like advertised.

This one worked for me too, Started trancing fro this one on Samantha s recommendation based on our conversation.  (Totally Crave her attention btw, really hard to resist her recommendation on this one for me).  But maybe some more hypnosis utilizing this concept just in new and  different and sexy situations - maybe having the hypnosis anchored to a specific movie or piece of video or other content that Samantha chooses for us- the more girlie and femme, the better - with the intent of making it even more intense and immersive than the first one.   Part 2 I guess I am saying
So guys, see how difficult it is to come up with your own new ideas (apart from "I want to be transformed into a girl")? Do you have more respect for hypnotists now? 😉
Some ideas. There are many interesting files, but you do not something in them. Something is not healthy, something with a wrong connotation. Wouldn't it be useful, if there was a file which redefines those terms and anchors?

For example:

Bimbo - a very feminine girl, an ideal mix of beauty, sexiness, and high intellect. She may behave a bit bitchy, but that's because she's just so perfect and so clever, that she might become bored when she's dealing with average people. Indeed, did you notice that some, so called "bimbo-tutorials" describe something what should be obvious and normal for really feminine girls. (Can't find that tumbLR14 with Bimbo-tutorials...)

how_to_walk_in_heels-01.png     tumblr_bimboacademygermany_150149022067_01.png     tumblr_bimboacademygermany_149806202722_01.png   

Curse/cursed - program, reprogrammed

Dumb/Stupid - Clever

Weak - Strong

Humiliation/humiliated - praise/praised and encouraged

Sissy - femboy, a boy that can easily switch between a pretty boy and beautiful girl by means of clothes and makeup. No relation to sexual orientation (everybody is suppose to be bisexual 😉). No humiliation.

Got the idea?
(24 Mar 2021, 05:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Can't find that tumb[Image: LR14.png] with Bimbo-tutorials...
Found it! But it does not exist anymore 😟 Fortunately I managed to grab all images from it 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you know if hypnosis works? Like Ra 61 23,611 20 Dec 2023, 02:20
Last Post: Exception

Contributors: bimboandrea25 (1) , Bri89 (1) , christianna (2) , closetsissy6921 (1) , cruelangel88 (1) , danhypno (1) , davinasissynw (1) , Denver92 (2) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (6) , Hypfro (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (4) , Jinxed (1) , Like Ra (32) , Menhu (1) , MindsEye (5) , princesitanatty (3) , redara (1) , rolandmc (2) , Samantha Bandler (1) , someonesay330 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1)