Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
2021 Male Fully Restraint Chastity Device Silicone Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Anti-off Belt Adult Sex Toys
$21.96-39%

ballet high heels
High Heels Toe Cover Tape for Pointe Shoes Cushions Gel Pads Toes Covers Caps Women Protector Ribbon Ballet Pointe Shoe Socks
$25.40

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy top elastic versatile color bottomed shirt sleeveless suspender Oily silky vest sports Yoga swim Undershirt
$61.10-40%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.30-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Tie-Dyed Print Lingerie Women Sexy 5-Piece Erotic Set Garter Kit with Gloves Stockings
$23.40-35%

yizyif
Cleopatra Egyptian Queen Wig and Beads Fringe Snake Headband Straight Hair Wig Egypt Neck Collar Halloween Cosplay Accessories
$13.79

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

SB: Provided the hypnofile really works - what would you want in it?
(14 Mar 2021, 16:17 )Ellie Wrote: Perception triggered by mirror
Now it's clearly defined! 😊
(13 Mar 2021, 21:36 )Samantha Bandler Wrote:
(13 Mar 2021, 18:00 )Hypfro Wrote: What about heavy bimbofication? This is not a thing I saw in her files (besides one).
I'm really curios about Samantha's take on bimbofication

My take on bimbofication is that people are stupid enough aeady... they need to wise up not dumb down.

I don't like bimbofication either - personally, I find it demeaning to female sexuality and that's not really that sexy.   I mean there should be nothing dumb, cursed or demeaning about female (or male) sexuality, at least in my world.   You don't need any of that to be kinky.  I love that Samantha has "bless" files, and that she expects her followers to exercise their imaginations.  Personally I look to Samantha to employ the techniques she knows well to achieve a fully immersive experience.  The deeper we go, the better for all of us, after all, what's wrong in engaging in wild sexual fantasy?   I mean, isn't that why the internet was invented?  😋 That she employs the powers of hypnosis, (which I think has an implied connection to sexual seduction) ,  within the context of the female form for me just seems natural.  Male/Female are each powerful in different ways  In my world, the female and femininity is just more naturally powerful in a sexually seductive and alluring way.   Samantha distills the natural attraction a person feels to the feminine into to a potent version of it, and then injects that highly potent distillation directly back into your brain.   For me, the effect is so intense, erotic and addictive!  Sexually, I want to be charmed because for whatever reason that is what I respond to powerfully to and more easily allows me to succumb to the desires of her as a hypnotist.  IOW, she just hits all of the right buttons psychosexually for me, and so I am able to have these unusual experiences that I would not have previously sought out.  I love the idea of deep fascination and powerful techniques she uses that allow a persons mind to go blank and be swayed.....and ummm.. I also find just writing about Samantha to be a turn on.   Must go listen now....
How about something that is Fibonacci like. Not really the number sequence, but something like this:

Starts with a very potent and inescapable pantyhose trigger. The trigger forces the subject to wear pantyhose all day and night. (1).

The trigger is planted. Once the subject wears pantyhose for two days straight--only to take them off to shower, etc.--then the trigger doubles in strength to the next feminization state. (1+1=2) Now the trigger is permanently etched into the subject's subconscious and can only be removed by SB. The pantyhose trigger is 2 times as strong.

2 now becomes an inescapable urge to wear a bra, panties, high heels, a skirt, or whatever SB chooses along with the pantyhose. Now the subject has to wear pantyhose with the next female clothing item. (1+2=3) With each new item that is added, the previous trigger is strengthened with the same Fibonacci number and can never be removed (without SB removing it). The triggers are now 3 times as strong.

3 is the next item on SB's feminizing clothing list. The pantyhose trigger is strengthened, the 2nd clothing item trigger is strengthened, and now we move onto the 3rd feminizing item.  (2+3=5) All of the triggers are 5 times as strong.

5 is the next item on SB's feminizing clothing list. This continues up the Fibonacci sequence and strengthens each trigger 8 times. (3+5=8) All of the triggers are strengthened 8 times more than before.

This sequence continues until SB has strengthened each trigger and added every item on the clothing list.

The clothing list would contain: pantyhose, bra, stiletto high heels, panties, dress (or skirt with blouse), and corset.

Once the clothing list is completed, we move onto fingernails painted, manicured, or false nails glued on. Makeup added in its various stages: foundation every day, mascara, eye liner, lipstick, blush, etc.

The final stage would be this: If the subject has followed through with every stage, the final stage would be to take feminizing hormones.

All triggers are permanent until SB removes them.

Any of these suggestions can be modified or changed based upon SB's feminizing wishes.
(15 Mar 2021, 01:03 )christianna Wrote: How about something that is Fibonacci like.
In other words, every subsequent suggestion reinforces the precious one(s). Yeah, it's a good one, and this is how it should be done, provided there is a clear goal, and there is an idea of making a series, which should be followed. "If" the goal is feminization, I would add simple physical changes, that would increase the "passability" with each step. For example, for pantyhose it will be hairless appearance (all hairs should leave the legs and move to the scalp), and a suggestion to make the legs "shapier" and more feminine looking. It can be a suggestion to properly exercise ("Slim Sexy Sissy" - like) and change the fat redistribution ("the body" and "The Universe" can decide "how" in the most optimal and ecological way).

I'm not a big fan of panties and bras (I even tried to induce a hypno addiction to them, but to no avail - it did not work, see the corresponding threads, so I would vote for swimsuits/leotards), but this part can be combine with hips and waist shaping. Having a narrow waist is very possible (working on it 😋). The suggestions can also have two "pedals" - exercise and fat redistribution. Also, the body hair must be gone towards the scalp.

Then move up further (I have no interest in having feminine breasts, so I would skip this part), hypnosis CAN stimulate breast growth in women (see the scientific proofs in the corresponding thread here - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...n-hypnosis)

Facial feminization part can be combined with exercises (face-lifting gymnastic), skin care, self-massage, and again fat redistribution.

Any subsequent piece of clothes can reinforce the body shaping and healthy life-style - health & aesthetics are the King & and the Queen!

(A note: this is close to the idea which I promised to SB, but I'm still working on the scenario - a bit overloaded again).
I would like it to create an alternative personality, with its own set of memories and characteristics, that can be switched on and off with trigger words. And some memories and characteristics would be shared with my current personality, to have a continuity of self between both.
(15 Mar 2021, 01:42 )princesitanatty Wrote: I would like it to create an alternative personality
What for?

(15 Mar 2021, 01:42 )princesitanatty Wrote: with its own set of memories and characteristics
Any specific chracteristics?

I'm asking, because there is aeady a big list of tulpa-inducing hypno-files. Is there is something particular, which is missing in them?
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I would like it to create an alternative personality
What for?

princesitanatty Wrote:with its own set of memories and characteristics
Any specific chracteristics?

I'm asking, because there is aeady a big list of tulpa-inducing hypno-files.

For example, I tend to be shy and submisive, and that's generally ok, but I would sometimes like to switch to a confident and extrovert version of myself. And that is also linked to memories that shaped me. I accept my past, but sometimes I imagine alternative versions. What does "tulpa" mean?
(15 Mar 2021, 01:51 )princesitanatty Wrote: I tend to be shy and submisive, and that's generally ok, but I would sometimes like to switch to a confident and extrovert version of myself. And that is also linked to memories that shaped me. I accept my past, but sometimes I imagine alternative versions.
I think this file would be too personal, and should be tailored specifically for you. A custom recording? Or face-to-face work with a hypnotist/NLP guru? I would suggest the latter, because there might be something in your past indeed, that might have to be properly "worked on".
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I tend to be shy and submisive, and that's generally ok, but I would sometimes like to switch to a confident and extrovert version of myself. And that is also linked to memories that shaped me. I accept my past, but sometimes I imagine alternative versions.
I think this file would be too personal, and should be tailored specifically for you. A custom recording? Or face-to-face work with a hypnotist/NLP guru? I would suggest the latter, because there might be something in your past indeed, that might have to be properly "worked on".
I think it doesn't need to be tailored. Some generic options (like "self-confident lady") might be ok. Anyway, I was just giving my thoughts about the thread's proposal, I'm not looking for a personalized file or session.
(15 Mar 2021, 01:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Mar 2021, 01:03 )christianna Wrote: How about something that is Fibonacci like.
In other words, every subsequent suggestion reinforces the precious one(s).

That was my intent. This was a skeleton idea that has room to grow in any direction that SB would choose. One item leads to another and reinforces the previous clothing item, then another, then another, until all of the previous clothing items/makeup/desires/mental state/body shapes are permanently locked in place.

I used the Fibonacci sequence as a means to mentally lock in the commands, especially since this sequence is so easily recognized by the subconscious. The Fibonacci sequence is everywhere, so the strengthening with the mathematical sequence seemed natural and would make it easy to accept.

Of course, all of the strengthening commands and Fibonacci numbers could be done subliminally so it won't be overwhelming or confusing to to listener.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How do you know if hypnosis works? Like Ra 61 23,900 20 Dec 2023, 02:20
Last Post: Exception

Contributors: bimboandrea25 (1) , Bri89 (1) , christianna (2) , closetsissy6921 (1) , cruelangel88 (1) , danhypno (1) , davinasissynw (1) , Denver92 (2) , dustymoon1 (2) , Ellie (6) , Hypfro (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (4) , Jinxed (1) , Like Ra (32) , Menhu (1) , MindsEye (5) , princesitanatty (3) , redara (1) , rolandmc (2) , Samantha Bandler (1) , someonesay330 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1)