Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
Dokier Silicone Realistic Vagina Pants Pussy Pants Transgender Sexy Fake Vagina for Shemale Crossdresser Enhancer Hip Up
$137.48-56%

latex pencil skirt
2023 New Faxu Latex Pu Leather Skirt for Woman Zipper Black/High Waisted/Pencil Skirts Womens Autumn Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female
$18.74-28%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 50) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Scary Vampire COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Elly Cosplay Mask Kigurum
$966.78

sorbern
SORBERN Vintage Round Sunglasses Women Men Brand Designer Gradient Sun Glasses Female Eyewear UV400 Driving Goggle oculos de sol
$20.96-30%

transparent panties
Men's G-string Thongs Erotic Panties Gay Man Plus Size Briefs Underpants Slip Sexy Cotton Pouch Open Back Transparent Lingerie
$59.99

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-20%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Public mummification ;)

9051zr.mp4 (Size: 6.38 MB )

Errrmmmm..... WTF????
(10 May 2022, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Errrmmmm..... WTF????

I'm assuming this is in China and has something to do with CCP's heavy handed approach to stopping the spread of covid in the most absurd and inhumane ways.
Well that has to top the list for weirdest method of arresting someone but. Yeah, this is probably Shanghai in China, government has gone nuts and the police/big whites basically treat it like a contact disease, like how you would treat a really fast spreading norovirus epidemic. Sadly bleach sterilization and avoiding bodily contact does very little against covid, the masks and face shield actually do the job. Sadly the government has their heads so far up their backsides they refuse to admit their foolishness or take foreign vaccines, speak out and get punished.

Hence, wrapping someone up to avoid contact during an airborne disease pandemic.
I still don't understand it. He would be able to get out anyway if he's cuffed to a rail inside the car. And what's next? Just lay them all on top of each other? Until what? Still makes no sense to me...

Anybody from China?
So far, I see only one "reasonable reason" - if the poor guy is mentally unstable and can injure himself.
looking for a scenario in my yellow pvc suit, maybe supplemented with yellow wanders, to go to mcdonalds, for a public humiliation, anyone input ?

no mask, this is forbidden

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_1814.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Duct tape cocoon mummification/encasement Joyl27 81 70,867 28 Jul 2023, 12:58
Last Post: madjack
Mummification in plaster d7i 2 2,237 16 Oct 2020, 17:02
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: d7i (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , slaafruben (1)