Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Women PU Leather Leggings Black Pockets Leather Pencil Pants High Waist Sexy Skinny Stretch Leggings Thin Velvet Leather Trouser
$19.43

zippidy
Full Blue Silver Stones Sequins Leotard Evening Birthday Celebrate Costume Female Singer Performance Sexy Bodysuit Outfit
$111.32

ballet high heels
1 Pair Toe Protector Silicone Pointe Toe Cap Toes Soft Forefoot Pads High Heels Gel Pads Protectors For Ballet Shoes Foot Care
$6.20

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

bondage corset
Women Fashion Garters Belt Gothic Bondage Straps Sexy Underwear Body Harness Suspenders Underwear Body Accessories
$34.07-40%

speerise
Adult High Quality Rear Zipper Dance Catsuit Adult Ballet Bodysuit Nylon Spandex Unitard Women's Tank Yoga Clothes Siamese Woman
$200.50-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose size chart
Can someone explain me the size system they use in the Netherlands for pantyhose? Normally the size is as letter or a number but in the Netherlands the pantyhose size is determined by two numbers... I don't know if it refers to the lenght or width.

BTW... I'm 175 in height (cm) and 70 in weight (kg).
(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: BTW... I'm 175 in height (cm) and 70 in weight (kg).
I would advise you to look at the size chart printed on the pantyhose pack, because pantyhose are not made equal 😉 For example, generally, I would say you need size L, but if you buy Wolford, you need M.

(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: in the Netherlands the pantyhose size is determined by two numbers
This is a range. For example, usually I wear size 42-44, what corresponds to L.
(19 Apr 2013, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: BTW... I'm 175 in height (cm) and 70 in weight (kg).
I would advise you to look at the size chart printed on the pantyhose pack, because pantyhose are not made equal 😉 For example, generally, I would say you need size L, but if you buy Wolford, you need M.

(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: in the Netherlands the pantyhose size is determined by two numbers
This is a range. For example, usually I wear size 42-44, what corresponds to L.
I agree Like Ra look at the packet will give you a basic idea plus have to remember men's thighs are mostly smaller plus some charts go by height and hip size. Like I can wear P/P brand one size weight for them are 165 pounds I am 190 pounds 5'7" and they fit perfect not small and would fit someone larger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plus size men's pantyhose Kit-Katt 4 3,211 20 Apr 2017, 01:35
Last Post: Kit-Katt

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , pantyhoseuser (1) , shinytights (1)