Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose size chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone explain me the size system they use in the Netherlands for pantyhose? Normally the size is as letter or a number but in the Netherlands the pantyhose size is determined by two numbers... I don't know if it refers to the lenght or width.

BTW... I'm 175 in height (cm) and 70 in weight (kg).
(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: [ -> ]BTW... I'm 175 in height (cm) and 70 in weight (kg).
I would advise you to look at the size chart printed on the pantyhose pack, because pantyhose are not made equal 😉 For example, generally, I would say you need size L, but if you buy Wolford, you need M.

(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: [ -> ]in the Netherlands the pantyhose size is determined by two numbers
This is a range. For example, usually I wear size 42-44, what corresponds to L.
(19 Apr 2013, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: [ -> ]BTW... I'm 175 in height (cm) and 70 in weight (kg).
I would advise you to look at the size chart printed on the pantyhose pack, because pantyhose are not made equal 😉 For example, generally, I would say you need size L, but if you buy Wolford, you need M.

(18 Apr 2013, 16:50 )pantyhoseuser Wrote: [ -> ]in the Netherlands the pantyhose size is determined by two numbers
This is a range. For example, usually I wear size 42-44, what corresponds to L.
I agree Like Ra look at the packet will give you a basic idea plus have to remember men's thighs are mostly smaller plus some charts go by height and hip size. Like I can wear P/P brand one size weight for them are 165 pounds I am 190 pounds 5'7" and they fit perfect not small and would fit someone larger