Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Gloves With Red Nails Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$135.76

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-070)Top Quality Handmade Female Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll Japan Kig Anime Role Play
$845.78-11%

zlatameer
Sexy Natural Latex Men Leggings Rubber Pants Tight Trousers with Side Strips Handmade S-LTM029
$116.14-14%

lip plump
Jelly Love Lipstick Pink Water Gloss Clear Lip Glaze Waterproof Non-stick Cup Hydrating Plumping Fade Lip Lines Lip Gloss Makeup
$2.84

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone Bodysuit Transgender Realistic Breast Forms With Arms Male To Female Full Body Suit Crossdresser C D E G H S X
$1783.54-46%

gaff men
Crossdresser Solid Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Lingerie Lace Patchwork Crossdressing High Cut Shaping Panty Underwear
$11.97-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity.
No, not them. This came in two parts. A left side and a right side. It was hinged and covered everything, cock and balls,. It would be be closed and locked with a locking pin. No belt, no straps.
I remember seeing in a chastity catalog, I think called medieval steel from the 90s.
Fetters in London.
(11 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Tinker D Wrote: A number of years ago, there was a steel cock and ball cave. It would encase everything in steel and locks on. No erection can happen and no touching allowed.
I don’t know if anyone is selling these, but I had one eons ago and there was no way oh getting out of it once it’s locked on.

was it a "Seed Pod" by any chance?
a bit like this one.. https://www.secretleather.com/mr-s-leath...-cage.html
but fully enclosed?
this one maybe

steel_chastity_device-01.jpg   
Yes, a seed pod. That’s what it’s called.
Mine was a round ball type with a small hole and lips to hold it in place with eather a padlock or zip ties.
And if you think a zip tie would be easer to cut off, think again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,658 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Kinky devices test essanym 21 8,373 04 Nov 2019, 23:07
Last Post: schulz

Contributors: Frank (4) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (5)