Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Black and Red Long Sexy Fetish Gloves for Men Women
$24.18-23%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Shock Pulse Anal Plug Vibrator Electric Shock Urethral Catheter Stimulator Anal Plug Sounding Horse Eye Rod Man Sex Toys
$9.05-15%

qiui
Cotton Rope Handcuffs with Adjustable Ropes Fetish Binding and Restraint Couple Flirting Game Role-playing Sex Toy Adult Game
$106.72-50%

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Feather Bodysuit Gloves Rave Outfit Nightclub Party Club Rave Outfit Women Sexy Dance Costume Stage Wear
$154.88-45%

latex leotard
Sexy Zipper Bodysuits Erotic Leotard Pole Dance Teddy Lingerie Cat Women Lady Black PU Leather Catsuit Latex Jumpsuit Costumes
$17.13-20%

transparent bodysuit
Neon Green Mesh Transparent BodySuit Sexy Women's Backless Striped Sleeveless Overalls Party Fashion Spaghelti Strap Rompers New
$18.59-27%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Shorts Handmade Custom Pants Transparent Color Crotch Zipper Halloween Masquerade ball
$524.72-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity.
No, not them. This came in two parts. A left side and a right side. It was hinged and covered everything, cock and balls,. It would be be closed and locked with a locking pin. No belt, no straps.
I remember seeing in a chastity catalog, I think called medieval steel from the 90s.
Fetters in London.
(11 Feb 2021, 19:12 )Tinker D Wrote: A number of years ago, there was a steel cock and ball cave. It would encase everything in steel and locks on. No erection can happen and no touching allowed.
I don’t know if anyone is selling these, but I had one eons ago and there was no way oh getting out of it once it’s locked on.

was it a "Seed Pod" by any chance?
a bit like this one.. https://www.secretleather.com/mr-s-leath...-cage.html
but fully enclosed?
this one maybe

steel_chastity_device-01.jpg   
Yes, a seed pod. That’s what it’s called.
Mine was a round ball type with a small hole and lips to hold it in place with eather a padlock or zip ties.
And if you think a zip tie would be easer to cut off, think again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,644 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Kinky devices test essanym 21 8,357 04 Nov 2019, 23:07
Last Post: schulz

Contributors: Frank (4) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (5)