Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayato Cosplay Costume Kamisato Ayato Costume Halloween Men Cosplay Costume Full Set
$265.03-69%

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

Ftshist
Ftshist Patent Leather Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Solid Color High Waist Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length PVC Slit Elastic Vintage
$43.54-22%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Female Chastity Belt Invisible Underwear Anal Hole BDSM Bondage Lockable Pants Vaginal Plug Sex Toys for Woman
$10.22

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace up Butterfly Embroidery Low Rise G-strings Cross-Dresser Sissy Underwear Sexy Contour Pouch T-back Thongs
$19.19-40%

zlatameer
Natural Latex Rubber Women Men Sexy Black And Red Socks With Lace Seamed Handmade S-LA058
$28.88-14%

bondage corset
Sexy Lace Underwear Women Bra Costume Hot Erotic Transparent Temptation Bondage Garter Lace-up breathable Lingerie Long Corset
$215.38-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Morphsuits
Morphsuits say "Morphsuits" on the butt. That's the difference between them and zentai. If you want to advertise for the company, get one. I think it detracts from the anonymity of a zentai suit. I would not buy a morphsuit.

You will find very few photos of the suits from the rear (to hide the fact that you are advertising for them). Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morphs...in_air.jpg
As I'm sure you all know Morph was an early creation of Aardman Animations who are now more famous for the likes of 'Wallace and Grommit' and 'Creature Comforts'.

Morph.jpg   

I wonder if Morphsuits have to pay them a licence fee?
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad
(15 Jun 2012, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad

*urgs*

I wont do that ever. I wear them for the sensatoin of feeeling...

krinlyc

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , SomeOneElse (2) , Strappado (2) , tight_mike (1)