Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Women's Shiny Satin Glossy Opaque Jumpsuit Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Catsuit Clubwear
$34.68

anal
3 Size/set Metal Anal plug butt plug Sex Toys Butt Toys For Women/Men/Couples Adult Game Masturbator Anal S/M/L Diamond Sex Shop
$2.92

panty girdle
GUUDIA Body Shaper Panties Lace Jacquard Sexy Mesh Shapewear Briefs High Waist Hook Zipper Elastic Shapers Tummy Control Girdle
$52.62

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Women Sheer See Though Open Crotch Stockings 1D Oil Glossy Shiny Hollow Out Pantyhose Shapings Sexy Tight Crotchless
$9.51-50%

latex swimsuit
High Cut Swimsuit Swimwear Body Suit Latex Catsuit Sexy Club Dance Wear High Neck Halter Bodysuit Shiny One Piece
$13.06-19%

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-40%

1d oil pantyhose
HOT New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Morphsuits
Morphsuits say "Morphsuits" on the butt. That's the difference between them and zentai. If you want to advertise for the company, get one. I think it detracts from the anonymity of a zentai suit. I would not buy a morphsuit.

You will find very few photos of the suits from the rear (to hide the fact that you are advertising for them). Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morphs...in_air.jpg
As I'm sure you all know Morph was an early creation of Aardman Animations who are now more famous for the likes of 'Wallace and Grommit' and 'Creature Comforts'.

Morph.jpg   

I wonder if Morphsuits have to pay them a licence fee?
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad
(15 Jun 2012, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad

*urgs*

I wont do that ever. I wear them for the sensatoin of feeeling...

krinlyc

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , SomeOneElse (2) , Strappado (2) , tight_mike (1)