Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Summer Gothic Lace Cute High Waist Bandage Sexy Mini Skirt Lolita Ruffles Pleated Japanese Black A-Line Y2k Short Tutu Skirt 90s
$29.02-55%

transparent dress
Sparkly Silver Sequins Crystals Short Summer Dress Sexy Sleeveless Transparent Women Evening Birthday Dress Singer Show Wear
$95.59-38%

glossy body suit
Womens Erotic Bodysuit Glossy One-piece Bathing Suit Backless High Cut Sexy Bodysuit Sportwear Beachwear Swimwear
$7.48-49%

soronssy
satin oil glossy white dress Round neck long sleeve Hip wrap skirt sexy tight see through summer dress transparent
$203.97-35%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$29.04-9%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Morphsuits
Morphsuits say "Morphsuits" on the butt. That's the difference between them and zentai. If you want to advertise for the company, get one. I think it detracts from the anonymity of a zentai suit. I would not buy a morphsuit.

You will find very few photos of the suits from the rear (to hide the fact that you are advertising for them). Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morphs...in_air.jpg
As I'm sure you all know Morph was an early creation of Aardman Animations who are now more famous for the likes of 'Wallace and Grommit' and 'Creature Comforts'.

Morph.jpg   

I wonder if Morphsuits have to pay them a licence fee?
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad
(15 Jun 2012, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad

*urgs*

I wont do that ever. I wear them for the sensatoin of feeeling...

krinlyc

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , SomeOneElse (2) , Strappado (2) , tight_mike (1)