Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Lustrous sexy short sleeve conjoined tennis style cheerleading fun INSTAGRAM short butt wrap skirt
$96.78-64%

latex leotard
Candy Color Faux Latex Jumpsuit Elastic Shiny PVC Bodysuit Half Finger Gloves Sexy Tights Shapewear Zipper Crotch Leotard
$83.39-50%

2023 chastity
2023 New DIY Coloring Cock Cage Creative Simulated Penis Chastity Cage 3D Printed Lightweight Penis Ring Lock Sex Toys For Men
$85.30-50%

penis milking machine
Nipple Suction Machine Clitoris Pusssy Toy Wagina Am Yalamak Women's Toys Vibrator Men Most Testicle Japanese Sexy'
$61.35-34%

speerise
Summer Women Ballet Dance Skirted Leotards Short Sleeve One Piece Bodysuit with Skirts Gymnastics Dress Dancewear Costumes Adult
$209.33-35%

latex fetish
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$24.19-31%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Honkai Star Rail Bailu Cosplay Wigs Bailu 85cm Long Straight Mixed Purple Braided Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$55.70-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Morphsuits
Morphsuits say "Morphsuits" on the butt. That's the difference between them and zentai. If you want to advertise for the company, get one. I think it detracts from the anonymity of a zentai suit. I would not buy a morphsuit.

You will find very few photos of the suits from the rear (to hide the fact that you are advertising for them). Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morphs...in_air.jpg
As I'm sure you all know Morph was an early creation of Aardman Animations who are now more famous for the likes of 'Wallace and Grommit' and 'Creature Comforts'.

Morph.jpg   

I wonder if Morphsuits have to pay them a licence fee?
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad
(15 Jun 2012, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jun 2012, 05:19 )tight_mike Wrote: Here is link to a picture of the back from wikipedia.

I take it they are wearing normal clothes underneath the morphsuits... Bad

*urgs*

I wont do that ever. I wear them for the sensatoin of feeeling...

krinlyc

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , SomeOneElse (2) , Strappado (2) , tight_mike (1)