Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Women's Satin Glossy Yoga Pants Super Elastic Workout Sports Leggings Trousers
$17.44

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sexy Sheer Lingerie Sissy Gay Thongs Briefs Underwear Bowknot Low Rise Crossdresser Panties Lace Crotchless Underpants
$60.57-55%

shiny stockings
Women's Oil Shiny T-crotch 40D Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Yoga Stocking Hose Dance Fitness Lingerie Shimmery Professional Grade Tights
$58.84

chastity cage
Free shipping Male plastic chastity cage cock ring lock bondage restraint device CB6000 CB6000s BDSM choose sex toy for men
$5.09

latex pencil skirt
MSemis Pencil Skirts for Womens Sexy Miniskirts Leather Velvet Lining Knee Length Bodycon Clubwear Costumes Latex Midi Skirts
$8.92-30%

high waist faux leather
New in Women PU Leather Pants Autumn Winter Casual Loose Trousers with Pocket Korean Joggers Black Harem Pants Women Streetwear
$260.21-29%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Anime Tank Tops Cotton Sports Training Camisole
$42.35-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Metal contortionist. I need this no matter how unrealistic this is.
God fucking dammit.

Yesterday.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHUv9Zda_48
The beauty of mechanical engineering!
Hmm. Well it seems I have lost my patent and amazing original concept. it does prove the idea is functional at the very least so moving on. (How am I supposed to compete with theee University students from Tokyo?)

How to get a main body (and limbs) that fits properly is however a major difficulty. This is basically a full set of armor with no plates or joints. Parts such as dildos and and anal plugs also have to be removable if not for sanitation at least for having different types.

It would be difficult and compromise strictness to use a plastic that flexes so a hard shell mechanism is needed. I believe it is best to have a screw cap (the coin/screwdriver types) that locks the toy into position as it is the most sanitary and least complicated. I would build the main body piece to slot in where the butt and the hips meet vertically and using a collar that acts like a nut and screws the two halves together and that holds the neck ball joint.

The major problem is how to accommodate the hands, feet and head. These are bigger then the parts after them and matching the size of the would ruin the strictness of the design. Having to build a suit around yourself is not ideal but it is by far better then any other method. The upper arms and thigh sections can be left alone but the neck, lower legs and arms need to be able to be split apart. This adds further complexity and annoyance.

As much as it pains me to say this it is likely that the halves will likely have to be screwed together towards the inside for maximum security. With proper setup and use the time to install may be quicker but for now I find this solution far from ideal.
Just a recap for what needs to be done in order to put the current idea of the suit on. First you will need to install the neck joint which is a break apart ball joint with needs tobe screwed together. Then you need to put on the front plate and then slot int eh back plate before rotating the collar to secure the two halves together. After that you need to attach the thigh plates which can be easily slid on and screwed to the main body, screw on the knees and lower leg sections as well as the feet.  More parts and work. After that the same procedure goes for the arms and then finally install the toys by plugging them in and screwing the caps in. After that wire everything up and install the headpiece onto the neck joint.

This is why ensuring use for longer time is vitally important as those steps are far too complicated and annoying for an everyday tool. Good if you want to occasionally run around like a store mannequin though. Not really worth the effort if that is simply the goal. Thus long term usability becomes a problem.

Now I get why knights needed a squire to put it on and what he Armour seemed to cost a fortune

If yall have any ideas on how to make this work better let me know.
Project will be on hiatus til 2023. Will restart once I live on my own and have better privacy.