Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Lace Ruffles Transparent Bra Embroidery Female Underwear High Quality Seamless Sexy Outfits For Woman
$18.49

cock ring
Runyu Stainless Steel Metal Men'S Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$7.82-41%

crossdress fetish
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Wine Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$208.12-20%

deep throat gag
Force Deep Throat Mouth Gag Sexulaes Toys Mouth Choke Plug Sexy BDSM Games Tools Adult Games Toys For Couples
$11.20-50%

penis
Small large male Ball Scrotum Stretcher metal penis lock cock Ring bondage restraint Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy for man
$2.69

msemis
Kids Apron Waterproof Cooking Baking Drawing Artist Costume Accessories Cartoon Animals Pattern Bib Apron+Hat+Arm Sleeve Set
$22.92-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Trendy Clear Glass Heels Pumps Transparent 8CM Heels PVC Sandals Shoes Woman Celebrity Prom Party Big Size 34 41 42 43
$68.43-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Metal contortionist. I need this no matter how unrealistic this is.
(06 Apr 2021, 05:32 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Reminds me a lot of the discipline suit story, only more extreme because of the contortion part.

I guess a plaster cast would be a lot cheaper, but there is no other escape route than a partner. So don't try that alone.

Ye. That and the long deploy time make it even more annoying unless you plan on doing some ridiculously long term bondage which is likely detrimental to health.
(06 Apr 2021, 18:51 )essanym Wrote: These really caught my attention.

Ye, The first one is similar and could likely be decently functional if you could get into it.
The second one is the most basic one but easiest to do as it is just a kigurumi style thing with a hard plastic one piece swimsuit with dildos impeded.
The third one is perplexing.
Never have I felt such a use for the ability to read Chinese as bondage art.
(07 Apr 2021, 05:02 )Lancer Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 05:43 )essanym Wrote:
(06 Apr 2021, 04:41 )Lancer Wrote: I don't care how unrealistic this is or how long it takes to make I need this. It is almost perfect in many ways. In a suit which gags and Penetrates you and which forces you into the contortionist pose with no mercy or escape as it is solid. I aeady have my personal idea on how to do this even though my capabilities and financial ability of doing it are years off.

That's an amazing pic and totally something I would love to help you build if I had the chance.  I'm not sure I would want to use it myself if it was too extreme but perhaps a less extreme version of it I would definitely want to be inside of.
What's the most extreme section in your opinion? It is almost the same as the 3d printed bondage encasement just with your legs bent. It is not a difficult pose to stay in provided you can get into it.

I'm not as flexible as I used to be so I'm not sure I could even get myself into that position.  With help, I'd be willing to try though.  Have you ever seen the house of gord "back arched" machine?  That would probably be as much as I could do if that was the rigid encasement position.
Did work on the idea and here is my proposal for the rotational locking joint that I think should be used in designing mannequin like suits. The design is actuated by embedded electromagnets on the internal plate of the joint while the gear contains magnets on the inside that allow it to slide in and out of its locking position. 

The parts required are limb covering hard plastic pieces with one internal plate and one external plate for connecting to the other plate. Electromagnet and wiring needs to be embedded on the internal side.
An axle that locks with the gears that has matching teeth on both ends and that curves in the middle to accommodate your joints.
2 gears with magnets embedded inside. The gears have teeth that narrow in width at the very end to assist sliding into place. They have teeth inside for the axle and outside for the outer plate.

The gears when locked lock one of the external plates and the one side of the axle down

To get out simply reverse the electromagnet and the gears should be pushed back out again

Should be self bondage compatible and fairly non disruptive. To make the suit wearable normally just use a circular piece that doesn't bind with the external plate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210610_235812.jpg   
(11 Jun 2021, 06:00 )Lancer Wrote: Did work on the idea and here is my proposal for the rotational locking joint that I think should be used in designing mannequin like suits. The design is actuated by embedded electromagnets on the internal plate of the joint while the gear contains magnets on the inside that allow it to slide in and out of its locking position.

The parts required are limb covering hard plastic pieces with one internal plate and one external plate for connecting to the other plate. Electromagnet and wiring needs to be embedded on the internal side.
An axle that locks with the gears that has matching teeth on both ends and that curves in the middle to accommodate your joints.
2 gears with magnets embedded inside. The gears have teeth that narrow in width at the very end to assist sliding into place. They have teeth inside for the axle and outside for the outer plate.

The gears when locked lock one of the external plates and the one side of the axle down

To get out simply reverse the electromagnet and the gears should be pushed back out again

Should be self bondage compatible and fairly non disruptive. To make the suit wearable normally just use a circular piece that doesn't bind with the external plate.

I appreciate your effort but I don't really understand your idea.  I think I would need to see a 3d model to get it.  I am very intrigued, however.
(11 Jun 2021, 10:12 )essanym Wrote:
(11 Jun 2021, 06:00 )Lancer Wrote: Did work on the idea and here is my proposal for the rotational locking joint that I think should be used in designing mannequin like suits. The design is actuated by embedded electromagnets on the internal plate of the joint while the gear contains magnets on the inside that allow it to slide in and out of its locking position.

The parts required are limb covering hard plastic pieces with one internal plate and one external plate for connecting to the other plate. Electromagnet and wiring needs to be embedded on the internal side.

The gears when locked lock one of the external plates and the one side of the axle down

I appreciate your effort but I don't really understand your idea.  I think I would need to see a 3d model to get it.  I am very intrigued, however.

Here you go. On one side the blue part rotates on the red part while on the other side the grey gear slides on the red part and locks when pulled into the blue part.

20210611_142813.jpg   
You can also shield one side of it if you can't bend the joint backwards like knees and shoulder for added security and reducing skin shown. Skin shown can be covered by a stretchy silicone layer to make the ultimate suit.

20210611_145508.jpg   
Still working on a locking hollow ball joint but that takes a bit of effort to design.
I claim my unholy victory over the problem of their being no locking ball joints that don't depend on friction. Behold! The interrupted screw ball joint.

20210611_165821.jpg   
Fuck, how the hell am I going to explain that I created a novel ball joint because I wanted to make a plastic suit for myself.