Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Metal contortionist. I need this no matter how unrealistic this is.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't care how unrealistic this is or how long it takes to make I need this. It is almost perfect in many ways. In a suit which gags and Penetrates you and which forces you into the contortionist pose with no mercy or escape as it is solid. I aeady have my personal idea on how to do this even though my capabilities and financial ability of doing it are years off.
The first part would be to get rid of the stupid left right division and add more hinges in. The way I see this being done is with the main body split horizontally at the ponytail/back/thigh to allow easy entry and most of the head in place aeady. One you get yourself 'comfortable' you close the uppersection which hinges on the ponytail region to the thigh region similar to a one piece swimsuit. The lower legs and lower split of the thighs act similarly to knee high ballerina boots, the split of the sight region allow you to use your arm to push your feet down into the boots before closing.
The tech I would use in this would be the lcd blindfolds by deviant designs which can be toggled on or off to let you view or not view stuff. I would use electron magnets to attach everything with the safety being a physical power shut off timer thingy to prevent malfunctions.
The arms are a bit more complicated as you hands are quite bulky and almost the size of the upper arm in many people. I would propose that there are two joints for each arm. On that connects at the elbow to allow for you to place your arm/hand in and one that cuts through the lower arm and the back of the hand to allow you to slot your fingers in and close the wheel mechanism.
If you have any questions just ask.
(06 Apr 2021, 04:41 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care how unrealistic this is or how long it takes to make I need this. It is almost perfect in many ways. In a suit which gags and Penetrates you and which forces you into the contortionist pose with no mercy or escape as it is solid. I aeady have my personal idea on how to do this even though my capabilities and financial ability of doing it are years off.

That's an amazing pic and totally something I would love to help you build if I had the chance. I'm not sure I would want to use it myself if it was too extreme but perhaps a less extreme version of it I would definitely want to be inside of.

The inspector

Wow! I want to have a suit like this as well! That would be amazing!
The author of this interesting and deeply pervy drawing has other interesting and pervy drawings (and photos).

https://www.pixiv.net/users/3606266
https://www.deviantart.com/loknarash
These really caught my attention.
(06 Apr 2021, 05:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Apr 2021, 04:41 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care how unrealistic this is or how long it takes to make I need this. It is almost perfect in many ways. In a suit which gags and Penetrates you and which forces you into the contortionist pose with no mercy or escape as it is solid. I aeady have my personal idea on how to do this even though my capabilities and financial ability of doing it are years off.

That's an amazing pic and totally something I would love to help you build if I had the chance.  I'm not sure I would want to use it myself if it was too extreme but perhaps a less extreme version of it I would definitely want to be inside of.
What's the most extreme section in your opinion? It is almost the same as the 3d printed bondage encasement just with your legs bent. It is not a difficult pose to stay in provided you can get into it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4