Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
latex fetish men gloves fetish hood mask latex catsuits for men latex costume rubber socks rubber catsuit
$15.58-51%

latex swimsuit
Handmade Latex Fitness Gummi Catsuit for Mens Sports Zipper One Piece Swimsuit Jumpsuit
$141.41-63%

shapewear
Womens Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Underwire Padded Push Up Backless Tummy Control Full Body Shaper Thong Bodysuit Shapewear
$24.70-27%

bodystockings
Plus Size XXL Fishnet Bodystockings Women Sex Costume Erotic Lingerie Suspenders Pantyhose Jumpsuit Transparent Siamese Bodysuit
$5.07-12%

app electric shock
nipple dildo vibrator sex toys for woman vaginete Women's intimate fashion G spot godemichets debutant large dildo men CRW1
$99.07-30%

rolecos
ROLECOS Dr. Ratio Cosplay Wigs Game Honkai Star Rail Dr. Ratio 35cm Short Mixed Purple Men Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$32.04-35%

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Realistic Silicone Female Gloves Hand Gloves Veins Skin Female Gloves For Crossdresser Cosplay
$217.78-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Gloves
Anybody know of an outlet for Leohex style fabric gloves?
Swimsuit/Lycra / spandex etc?
thanks
Just put tights on your arms 😋
I have found a number of Lycra and spandex gloves on eBay. Short ones, longer ones and opera gloves that stretches way past your elbows. The ones I still have are not opera, but they are long. I put my gloves on first then my shapers and then a catsuit. The look is very black.
(28 Nov 2020, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Just put tights on your arms 😋

not for me!  😋
Same here. I love my gloves.
(28 Nov 2020, 10:05 )ltxrob Wrote:
(28 Nov 2020, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Just put tights on your arms 😋

not for me!  😋

and by this I meant that the gloves im looking for are not for me... rather than "thats not a thing for me" 
I actually want gloves! 😁
You could always get some leohex tights and turn them into gloves if you have access to a sewing machine.
There are non-stretch nylon 'satin' gloves that have that very slippery 'Leohex' texture. Obviously you have to be careful with the sizing though.
https://www.spandexwear.com/product/gloves/

It's been many years since I ordered a few hoods, suits, and gloves but the quality was pretty good. And very customizable with sizes, colors, and options. Unfortunately my current pair of spandex gloves do not have a label so I can't confirm if I got them from Spandexwear or some other shop.
(29 Nov 2020, 03:22 )Frank Wrote: https://www.spandexwear.com/product/gloves/

It's been many years since I ordered a few hoods, suits, and gloves but the quality was pretty good. And very customizable with sizes, colors, and options. Unfortunately my current pair of spandex gloves do not have a label so I can't confirm if I got them from Spandexwear or some other shop.

they look good... but US based so id get stiffed with expensive shipping and probably import duty too!  😟

Contributors: Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , devo (1) , essanym (1) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (5) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (2) , VSD (1)