Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
SORBERN Classic Polarized Clip On Sunglasses Unisex Retro Metal Eyeglasses Prescription Lens Brand Designer Sun Glasses UV400
$27.50-25%

rolecos
ROLECOS Dehya Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Cosplay Costume Sexy Women Carnival Uniform Halloween Party Outfit Full Set
$218.34-52%

bondage high heels
Sorbern Ankle Boots With Locks Heelless Bdsm Shoes With Extra Hoops For Bondage Use Lockable Zipper Front Custom Color
$220.22-32%

jialuowei
jialuowei 18CM Super High Horse Heel Hoof Sole Platform Sexy Fetish Cross-tied Mid-Calf Boots
$1232.26-41%

glossy body suit
Women Sheer Full Bodystocking Shiny Glossy All-inclusive Bodysuit Oily Transparent High Elastic Thin Crotchless Night Club Wear
$157.78-49%

lip plump
Lips Velvet Matte Lip Liner Pencil Waterproof Lasting Plump Lipstick Natural Outline Lips Contour Line Makeup Lipliner Pen
$12.56

latex tights
Purple Brown orange Rubber Socks Five Toes Natural Latex Hosen Sexy Seamless Sox Unisex
$9.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra Gloves
(29 Nov 2020, 09:32 )ltxrob Wrote:
(29 Nov 2020, 03:22 )Frank Wrote: https://www.spandexwear.com/product/gloves/

It's been many years since I ordered a few hoods, suits, and gloves but the quality was pretty good. And very customizable with sizes, colors, and options. Unfortunately my current pair of spandex gloves do not have a label so I can't confirm if I got them from Spandexwear or some other shop.

they look good... but US based so id get stiffed with expensive shipping and probably import duty too!  😟

You could always try something like these..

(11 Apr 2017, 12:01 )madjack Wrote: Another review of something I purchased via eBay.
UK Ladies Satin Evening Party Wedding Bride Dress Long Finger Gloves Black
Cost: £1.70 from eBay (delivered! Yes - £1.70!!)
Colour: Black
Features: Errr…fingers and thumbs?
Glove length: 520mm
Material: Nylon

Good bits: As a ‘one size' I was not expecting great things, but for £1.70 it was a worth a look and surprisingly, even with my XL hands, these fit quite well.
[attachment=22970][attachment=22973]
The gloves are properly ‘handed’ (thumbs properly stitched in) and stretchy enough to fit snuggly on my hands and arms (up to just below my elbow).
The material isn’t proper ‘satin’ but is a very slippery nylon, which feels nice and makes undoing knots tricky (which is part of the fun!)
[attachment=22971][attachment=22972]
They came well packaged, though the cardboard used for the ‘hands’ amused me – recycled Chinese cigarette boxes! 😁

Not so good bits: Very few and trivial when considering the price! The sewing quality didn’t look so good, but these gloves have survived a pretty intense series of self-bondage sessions so far.
The material is starting to ‘rough up’ a little, suggesting that it may not last more than a few years, but for something so cheap this isn’t an issue.
I wish the gloves where long enough to go over my elbows; another 100mm would have been perfect.

Overall: Very good and delivers exactly what I wanted.
Score: 9.5/10 – would have been 10/10 if the length had been another 100mm
MJ

3 years on and they're still going strong - despite my best pervy efforts!  😁

Ok, maybe not up to the highest quality standards, but huge fun.

MJ
(29 Nov 2020, 23:16 )madjack Wrote:
(29 Nov 2020, 09:32 )ltxrob Wrote:
(29 Nov 2020, 03:22 )Frank Wrote: https://www.spandexwear.com/product/gloves/

It's been many years since I ordered a few hoods, suits, and gloves but the quality was pretty good. And very customizable with sizes, colors, and options. Unfortunately my current pair of spandex gloves do not have a label so I can't confirm if I got them from Spandexwear or some other shop.

they look good... but US based so id get stiffed with expensive shipping and probably import duty too!  😟

You could always try something like these..

(11 Apr 2017, 12:01 )madjack Wrote: Another review of something I purchased via eBay.
UK Ladies Satin Evening Party Wedding Bride Dress Long Finger Gloves Black
Cost: £1.70 from eBay (delivered! Yes - £1.70!!)
Colour: Black
Features: Errr…fingers and thumbs?
Glove length: 520mm
Material: Nylon

Good bits: As a ‘one size' I was not expecting great things, but for £1.70 it was a worth a look and surprisingly, even with my XL hands, these fit quite well.

The gloves are properly ‘handed’ (thumbs properly stitched in) and stretchy enough to fit snuggly on my hands and arms (up to just below my elbow).
The material isn’t proper ‘satin’ but is a very slippery nylon, which feels nice and makes undoing knots tricky (which is part of the fun!)

They came well packaged, though the cardboard used for the ‘hands’ amused me – recycled Chinese cigarette boxes! 😁

Not so good bits: Very few and trivial when considering the price! The sewing quality didn’t look so good, but these gloves have survived a pretty intense series of self-bondage sessions so far.
The material is starting to ‘rough up’ a little, suggesting that it may not last more than a few years, but for something so cheap this isn’t an issue.
I wish the gloves where long enough to go over my elbows; another 100mm would have been perfect.

Overall: Very good and delivers exactly what I wanted.
Score: 9.5/10 – would have been 10/10 if the length had been another 100mm
MJ

3 years on and they're still going strong - despite my best pervy efforts!  😁

Ok, maybe not up to the highest quality standards, but huge fun.

MJ
dead link?  😟
Fets-fash do gloves, superb quality too.
Would also have mentioned Fets-Fash.
But wouldn´t consider them as cheap though. Rolleyes

https://www.fets-fash.com/Spandex_en_Gloves.html
(30 Nov 2020, 08:30 )ltxrob Wrote: dead link?  [Image: sad.gif]

Doh!!!!!  Blush  I'd missed that.... bugger!

These look similar to what I brought - all from eBay

Elbow length flapper gloves less than £10 for UK delivery 

then there are all these:

PVC Lycra from China but claims to go up to XXL!!! 

wet-look one size (fit most?) I've dealt with this seller and they seem ok and are UK based

Metallic maybe? from China again, but another 'up to XXL' 

and I know you didn't like the idea of tights on your arms, but how about tights with proper fingers and thumbs?

seamless pantyhose gloves  - I've also got a pair of these (not the same seller) and they feel pretty amazing on your arms and fingers 

Lots of others, these are just a few I've quickly found

MJ

Ps. sorry about the duff link...
I have touted Suzi Fox (dba: Liquid Vinyl Clothing) in a couple of other posts.  They make completely customizable items in a huge variety of materials.  I love the pieces I have purchased from them.  They are US based so I don't know if that is an issue or not but their glove page is here:

http://liquidvinylclothing.com/accessories/gloves/

Contributors: Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , devo (1) , essanym (1) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (5) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (2) , VSD (1)