Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Lycra Gloves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody know of an outlet for Leohex style fabric gloves?
Swimsuit/Lycra / spandex etc?
thanks
Just put tights on your arms 😋
I have found a number of Lycra and spandex gloves on eBay. Short ones, longer ones and opera gloves that stretches way past your elbows. The ones I still have are not opera, but they are long. I put my gloves on first then my shapers and then a catsuit. The look is very black.
(28 Nov 2020, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just put tights on your arms 😋

not for me!  😋
Same here. I love my gloves.
(28 Nov 2020, 10:05 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Nov 2020, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just put tights on your arms 😋

not for me!  😋

and by this I meant that the gloves im looking for are not for me... rather than "thats not a thing for me" 
I actually want gloves! 😁
You could always get some leohex tights and turn them into gloves if you have access to a sewing machine.
There are non-stretch nylon 'satin' gloves that have that very slippery 'Leohex' texture. Obviously you have to be careful with the sizing though.
https://www.spandexwear.com/product/gloves/

It's been many years since I ordered a few hoods, suits, and gloves but the quality was pretty good. And very customizable with sizes, colors, and options. Unfortunately my current pair of spandex gloves do not have a label so I can't confirm if I got them from Spandexwear or some other shop.
(29 Nov 2020, 03:22 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.spandexwear.com/product/gloves/

It's been many years since I ordered a few hoods, suits, and gloves but the quality was pretty good. And very customizable with sizes, colors, and options. Unfortunately my current pair of spandex gloves do not have a label so I can't confirm if I got them from Spandexwear or some other shop.

they look good... but US based so id get stiffed with expensive shipping and probably import duty too!  😟
Pages: 1 2