Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
SORBERN Retro Multi Colors Glasses Square Eyeglasses Men Women Optical Frames Acetate Eyewear For Myopia Glasses Oculos
$23.38-21%

anal vibrator
G Sopt No Vibrator Sex U Shape Double Big Realistic Dildo Vagina Anal Penis Artificial Penis Dildos Sex Toys For Women Sexoshop
$5.38

Ftshist
Ftshist Wet Look Catsuit Matte Black PVC Zentai Faux Leather Open Crotch Zipper Fullbody Long Sleeve Stretch Jumpuits Party Wear
$91.94-20%

lobudek
Sexy Hollow Print Rhinestones Jumpsuit Nightclub Stage Performance Costume Women Birthday Party Tight Crystal Rompers
$101.64-43%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy See Through Open Crotch Sling Body Socks Women Oil Shiny Shaping Bodysuit Crotchless Rompers Stockings Tight Sheer Wear
$57.95-26%

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid massage Device Microcurrent Pulse Hypnosis Relax Relieve Mental Anti anxiety Insomnia Child Adult Sleeping machine
$18.86

msemis
Gymnastic Dress Girls Figure Ice Skating Dress Long Sleeves Mock Neck Tulle Splice Cutouts Back Ballet Dance Leotard Dress Kids
$10.24

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
(06 Apr 2022, 23:05 )shinybambi Wrote: NYTimes aeady debunked that video
Direct link: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04/06/...e-executed

Why debunked?
(06 Apr 2022, 21:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2022, 20:09 )d7i Wrote: You mean this video https://t.me/readovkanews/30049 ?
But it is you who said that this video is staged and fake, so you it is you who should try to debunk it. I have asked you to provide some arguments why do you think so.

Regardless the authenticity of this video - it happens, because it's a war. Wars change people, they bring the worst out of them. Wars dehumanize.

80 years back - it's widely known what Germans did, it might not be widely known what Soviets did. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Rabichev is criticized, but mostly because of too much depicted violence, not because it did not happen. There are other similar memoires by other authors.

Use Google translate. Or, better, do not read.

https://magazines.gorky.media/znamia/200...ishet.html

See? Weapons change, humans ... not much ...

I definitely know that what Russians did in WWII. I have heard from many people that German troops passing through their cities and villages were nothing compared to Russians that came later killing, raping and stealing whatever possible.

I think that every conflict since beginning of XX century become brutal and inhuman. I have read that soldiers going to fight in WWI had still "romantic" expectations from the XIX century wars, but was hit with brutal definitely not romantic reality of living in trenches for months, chemical weapons and other new deadly weapons.

Regarding the video from the telegram than our Russian friend presented yesterday - I have seen more info in medias and social medias.
The video is (I have never had a doubt) real. Osint guys have even discover exact location, found out that it was probably "Georgian legion" etc.
I have also read transcription and it turned out that shooting of the trembling body of dying Russian solider was an act of mercy of one of Ukrainians as others just called him to leave him to die. In the same ambush, in another video they claim that they have also taken two prisoners so it was not a situation that they decided to kill all survivors on the spot.

Source: https://twitter.com/evanhill/status/1511760338743545858
(06 Apr 2022, 23:28 )d7i Wrote: shooting of the trembling body of dying Russian solider was an act of mercy
Very good point, BTW ... Not all "cool blood killing" is evil, despite how terrible it sounds.
(06 Apr 2022, 23:28 )d7i Wrote: I definitely know that what Russians did in WWII. I have heard from many people that German troops passing through their cities and villages were nothing compared to Russians that came later killing, raping and stealing whatever possible.

After such words, I see that war is inevitable. I know because I've heard....

If you want Putin to lose power. stop the war now, make them negotiate.
(07 Apr 2022, 07:22 )vasil Wrote: stop the war now, make them negotiate.
Only Putin can stop the war. Or the death of Putin. Negotiations are for the public. Putin answered to Abramovich, who gave him the letter from UA: "I will destroy them".

(07 Apr 2022, 07:22 )vasil Wrote: If you want Putin to lose power.
Hmmm... Sanctions, harakiri, Novichok, "wrong" surgery cut ... Any other options?
(07 Apr 2022, 09:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Apr 2022, 07:22 )vasil Wrote: If you want Putin to lose power.
Hmmm... Sanctions, harakiri, Novichok, "wrong" surgery cut ... Any other options?

It seems that emotions play a large part in Putins motivation. He seems to be reasoning less with the logical part of the mind and definitely with the compassionate part. He hates the existence of Ukraine and nothing reasonable will stop him. Maybe the best solution is a mental institution.
(07 Apr 2022, 09:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Hmmm... Sanctions, harakiri, Novichok, "wrong" surgery cut ... Any other options?

self - hypnosis and fantasies ? I don't understand it, it's more to the British government

Well, life goes on. The territories occupied by the Russian army are now controlled from the Crimea and the same rules begin to apply there as in Crimea in 2014.
this means that banks are changing Ukrainian money for Russian. factories are starting to issue salaries in rubles. Fuel supplies to gas stations from Russia begin, without customs payments. I really hope that we will solve the Ukraine problem one hundred percent and Yeltsin's betrayal in Khasavyurt 1996 will not be repeated
He’s on steroids, what might be the cause of his aggression.
@vasil - I still do not understand your point.
(07 Apr 2022, 13:20 )Like Ra Wrote: @vasil - I still do not understand your point.

Same here.
That is because his argument has no point.
Remember my post about man on the bicyle came to bakery ?

That's why we suspect it's a bot...

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,494 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)