Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Erotic Lingerie Set 2024 Fashion Star Print See-Through Mesh Sexy Lingerie Three Pieces Onlyfans
$33.31-54%

penis pump
Male Silicone Penis Pump Ring Extender Trainer Accessories Handle Piston Replace Pull Part Rubber Sleeve Adult Sex Toys for Men
$3.27

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

wig hair
Body Wave 13x4 13x6 HD Transparent Lace Front Wigs 30 40 Inch Brazilian Water Wave 5x5 Closure Glueless Wig Human Hair For Women
$70.94-48%

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Plug Masturbator Dilator Sounding PenisPlug Stretch Sex Toys for Men Metal Uretral Stimulator A044
$6.62

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massage Toe Pad
$2.75-50%

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Elegant Long Train Split Dress Wedding Birthday Celebrate Party Costume Evening Celebrate Photo Shoot Wear
$239.58-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
Yes. Correct term is "annex". Not clear about lpr/dpr yet, maybe even whole ua, or even lose territory.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(05 Apr 2022, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Apr 2022, 01:25 )shinybambi Wrote: I see west chose to take everything coming from Ukraine as 100% unbiased truth and completely dehumanize Russian population
OK, I see 4 manipulation and propaganda techniques in one phrase, but let's forget about that for the time being.

Video 1: UA soldiers shot RU prisoners of war in legs, etc.
UA reaction: It's a war crime and must be investigated!

Video 2: Dead civilians, dead semi burned naked raped women on streets, etc
RU reaction 1: It's all fake! It's all staged by Ukrainians! The corpses were moving!
RU reaction 2: UA killed them after we left Bucha!
RU reaction 3: UA shelled Bucha while we were there and killed hundreds of innocent people. When we left, then took the corpses and dropped them on the streets.

Video 3: Bombed theatre with children inside and huge letters "KIDS" outside
RU reaction 1: It's UA battalion Azov! UA bombed the theatre and blamed us!

Video 4: Bombed maternity hospital
RU reaction 1: We did not bomb any hospitals.
RU reaction 2: We bombed an empty hospital with Azov inside
RU reaction 3: It's all staged by Ukrainians! The corpse was moving! The same Instagram girl was the corpse and the covered in blood mother with a kid!

Video 5: Destroyed Mariupol
RU reaction 1: We do not bomb/shell civilian objects
RU reaction 2: Azov battalion put explosives in the buildings before leaving Mariupol, blew everything up and blamed us.

See my point? I can continue...

Not really. You just repeated ua propaganda, but please continue.

And conviniently forgot to mention when ua soldiers exposed own positions in trade center, hospital and schools.

You see my point? Both sides lie. There's overload of questionable info.
Chaos is Fun…damental
MH17:
RU reaction 1: YIIHAAAA!!! We got the bird!
RU reaction 2: Nothing happened.
RU reaction 3: We shot AN-24 down!
RU reaction 4: Nothing happened.
RU reaction 5: It was a UA fighter aircraft, they shot the Boeing with a gun from behind
RU reaction 6: It was a UA fighter aircraft, they shot the Boeing with a missile from behind
RU reaction 7: It was a UA fighter aircraft, they shot the Boeing with a missile from the front
RU reaction 8: It was a UA missile from the ground
RU reaction 9: It was a UA BUK missile they stole from RU
RU reaction 10: It's not us
RU reaction 11: Why do you not listen to us and do not accept our true explanations?
RU reaction 12: You will not prove that
RU reaction 13: The whole trial was staged, and RU was taken as guilty way before the trial
RU reaction 14: So what?

Did I miss any steps?
I remember that shitshow. Even catched celebratory tweet before it got tken down. And how later soldiers on the ground were framed as looters stealing dead children's toys.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(05 Apr 2022, 03:24 )shinybambi Wrote: You just repeated ua propaganda, but please continue.
Actually, I repeated what RU said about it, so I repeated RU propaganda.

(05 Apr 2022, 03:24 )shinybambi Wrote: when ua soldiers exposed own positions in trade center, hospital and schools.
When "Azov" was in one hospital, but RU bombed another?
When no UA missiles or any UA tanks were found in the Trade Centre after RU bombed it?

And finally, what are RU troops doing in UA?
(05 Apr 2022, 03:34 )shinybambi Wrote: Even catched celebratory tweet before it got tken down.
Which one? What about? Links?

(05 Apr 2022, 03:34 )shinybambi Wrote: And how later soldiers on the ground were framed as looters stealing dead children's toys.
Links?
(05 Apr 2022, 03:24 )shinybambi Wrote: And conviniently forgot to mention when ua soldiers exposed own positions in trade center, hospital and schools.

[Image: cz3bao809jl81.png?auto=webp&s=2712a9848d...21b74f0ee8]
Chaos is Fun…damental
(05 Apr 2022, 03:24 )shinybambi Wrote: Both sides lie. There's overload of questionable info.
No doubts here. Hence:
(05 Apr 2022, 01:37 )Like Ra Wrote: That's why a proper full investigation is needed.
(05 Apr 2022, 03:36 )shinybambi Wrote:
(05 Apr 2022, 03:24 )shinybambi Wrote: And conviniently forgot to mention when ua soldiers exposed own positions in trade center, hospital and schools.

[Image: cz3bao809jl81.png?auto=webp&s=2712a9848d...21b74f0ee8]

A post on an Anonymous board with an unreadable image as a proof?
Not exactly, it was originally from Reddit, then it was reposted to 4chan.
Now, speaking of proofs, you didn't provide any either. Aside from facts about annexed regions. Just pasted some propaganda. I know I'm not you and don't share your view on this catastrophe, so it's on me to provide sources and proofs for you to dismiss, but I'll pass. I don't want to dig through this bullshit just so others could say that their bullshit is bullshitter than what I found hence I'm wrong. No mater who wins this contest, bs will remain just a bs.

Sorry I didn't manage to save that tweet from separatists account celebrating downed military plane that ended up being passanger mh17. If I knew I'd need it 8-9 years later I'd absolutely made a copy with webarchive.
Chaos is Fun…damental

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DVR Alert - A Documentary about BDSM worth while (I Hope!) cbshackle 10 8,494 31 Jan 2013, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (17) , d7i (13) , Like Ra (154) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , Penguin (4) , shinybambi (25) , Strappado (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (17) , vanessa_fetish (17) , vasil (41) , Vixien (67) , wolford57 (1) , Zirael (1) , Zooy (12)