Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

bondage lock
Male Enlargement Penis Lock Rings Delayed Ejaculation Erotic Bdsm Bondage Sex Toys Adult Sex Tools For Couples Cock Cover Ring
$7.19-50%

transparent panties
Plus Size Open Crotch Women Sexy Bdsm Lingerie Crotchless Panties For Sex Transparent Thongs With Hole Tanga Exotic Accessories
$2.78

anime fetish
Girls Black Fetish Dress Up Chowbie Uniform Anime Game Sexy Nun Cosplay Costume Halloween Erotic Nun Movie Props Clothing
$66.01-39%

larpgears
Hot Woman fetish latex boxer shorts with crotch open design rubber crotchless shorts for woman
$27.82-12%

latex zentai
latex fetish man gloves rubber hood sexycosplay bodysuits fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorine
$13.30-35%

shiny stockings
Women Sexy Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery Wetlook Latex Stockings Plus Size Fashion Oil Shiny Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings
$42.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Is Ra reading my mind?
(27 Mar 2021, 21:45 )Culmor Wrote: I have to wonder how you empty it. Unless you put it in the bath, which sort of defeats the point.

If you have a shower, but no bathtub you can use a siphon to empty it.
I am more worried about it starting to leak. It isn't very expensive after all.
Quote:If you have a shower, but no bathtub you can use a siphon to empty it.

Assuming your shower is lower than wherever you've put it. Thinking further, filling it can't be easy either.

It reminded me of something I couldn't place but now I have it 😊

landspeeder.jpg   
I'm telling you! that algorithm is getting better and better at reading my thoughts.

PK13.jpg   

I was careful enough to save the link this time 😉 
https://www.ebay.de/itm/254667009447?mkc...08&mkevt=1
(28 Mar 2021, 01:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I was careful enough to save the link this time [Image: wink.gif] 
https://www.ebay.de/itm/254667009447?mkc...08&mkevt=1
Yeah, we are looking at the same page 😁 Was going to post it in the Pencil skirt thread!
(01 Apr 2021, 05:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Is there an ebay links sharing thread?
It's even in the forum header 😁

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...Aliexpress

All eBay sharing threads are listed there.

How can I make it more visible? 😁
And this is what eBay picked for me 😁

pueraria_mirifica_pencil_skirts-01.png   

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (6) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (2) , Zooy (1)