Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Sexy Pant Steampunk Women Faux Leather Cosplay Pants Carnival Party Skinny Button Leggings Trousers Female Clothing
$25.52-48%

hypnosis device
CES Therapy Sleeping Aids Device Microcurrent Pulse Insomnia Depression Fast Sleep Helper Relax Anxiety Hypnosis Soothing
$17.69-40%

leather pencil skirt
Lace-up High Waist PU Leather Mini Skirt Nightclub Sexy Personality Europe and America Fashion Women's Clothing 2022
$16.09

bondage high heels
Summer Roman Sandals Multiple Cross-Strap Tall Knee High Bondage Thong Nubuck Women Sandals Flip Flops Flat Sandalsvb56
$39.47-12%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-3%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-9%

penis milking machine
Penis Sex Toys For Women For Clitor Vaginal Women With A Woman Breast Wagina Masturbation Vibrator Men Yalamak Lifelike
$45.70-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress
You have found something interesting on Aliexpress or eBay (even if not yet - read further!) and you are about to buy it. Great! May it arrive quickly and bring you years of enjoyment and pleasure! And guess what? You can multiply your pleasure (heard of resonances? 😊 ) by  considering these two actions:

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
o- Let others know what you have found! Just drop a link here (and I will move it to the appropriate place) or in the dedicated threads.

o-  Click these links right before purchasing:
                      on AliExpress
                      on eBay

that will help the site to entertain you for free and you might find something amazing!

So... You have found something interesting on Aliexpress or eBay
Links: The main 11.11 discount page

Fetishop! Interesting items found on eBay and Aliexpress
Huge sale on Aliexpress
Miscellaneous fetish items on Aliexpress and eBay
Latex on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
Lycra on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
Pantyhose on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
Shoes on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
PVC on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
Self-bondage on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
Bondage on Aliexpress and eBay - interesting finds
Leather shopping - interesting finds
Online and offline cosplay shops
Sexy sissy clothing and accessories on eBay and Aliexpress
Various useful things on Ali/eBay/whatever
Not so kinky shopping
Yeeeey! The estimated earnings for November should cover the hosting costs till March! Thanks much guys for keeping the site up! I hope you enjoy your AliBay-findings!

(NL visitors - no pun intended 😁, for non-NL visitors - Ali B (pronounces Bay) - is a popular NL rapper and The Voice of Holland jury member )
Anyone have some coupons?
I grabbed some, but did not have time yet to buy anything 😁
New tech sale! See here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid52579
Hi folks,
I'm having a clear out of the "stock room" ...so you might like to check out my shiny new eBay store and see if there are any bargains you might like.
Best wishes
New annual sale: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid59193
I recently purchased Leohex and MJINM again from these two excellent ebay sellers:

eBay.com store: yazhan168

eBay.com store: Ebagstore
Does anyone have any experience with this store on aliexpress: Ganjia Store?  They just sent me part of an order that was $130.  I ordered this but only received the thigh bands and the plug... no belt.  I'm hoping that someone here has dealt with them before, and they are decent human beings, but I'm afraid that I may have been bamboozled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Huge sale on Aliexpress - wish-lists Like Ra 102 40,454 29 Nov 2022, 19:45
Last Post: Anne
Aliexpress packaging The inspector 9 2,959 29 Apr 2019, 10:14
Last Post: essanym
Buying things – cheap and cheerful Vs expensive quality madjack 20 11,221 24 Jun 2016, 16:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (17) , Marycex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , PetraJane (2) , steve6322 (1) , Tinker D (10) , unicast (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)