Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
10.2inch Telescopic Dildo 3IN1 Monster Thick Dildos 7 Vibration 7 Thrusting Suction Cup Dildo Anal Sex Toys for Women Men Couple
$323.68

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Dresses Japanese JK Uniform Latex Sailor Suit with Skirt Shorts 2pcs Fetish Rubber Clubwear with Red Scarf
$2420.00-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Solid Color Men's Bodysuit Underwear Short Sleeve Oil Shiny Tight High Elastic Sexy Man Shapers Leotard Jumpsuit
$101.48-59%

soronssy
Japanese SATIN Shiny Glossy Sexy Body Suits T-Shaped One Piece Bodysuits Silk High Cut Sports Tight Plus Size for Women Clubwear
$247.03-30%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Front Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women's Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$84.68-52%

crossdresser silicone mask
(LiLi Mask-61) Sweet Girl Resin Head Mask Kigurumi Cosplay Japanese Role Play Anime Silicone Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

transparent bodysuit
Fishnet Sexy Underwear Women Bodysuit Lingerie Leopard Single Leg Bodystockings Transparent Lace Erotic Lingerie Costumes
$50.46-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Would you go out in your lycra gear?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh yes!
79.66%
47 79.66%
No way!
20.34%
12 20.34%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public...
(21 Aug 2021, 18:26 )Tinker D Wrote: So are you going to try a nice set of Nylons under a set of shorts?

Nope. It's not that I wouldn't dare, but it's just not my cup of tea style-wise. For me, this is really about making the leggings as part of regular wardrobe, putting it outside of a fetish context. So yeah, as a personal fashion statement.

And although I have nothing against guys doing shorts over leggings, I feel it's a bit daft a sort of insecure-cant-make-up-my mind kind of thing. I would either choose just shorts or just leggings.

Regarding the stares; really says more about the person staring than about me indeed. And I dont even mean that in a negative manner, perhaps they feel a sort of admiration to see a guy who dares what they would secretely love to do as well?
Lombomb waits for his bus.

Waiting for the bus.jpg   
(08 Sep 2021, 13:44 )Culmor Wrote: Lombomb waits for his bus.
I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉
At this time, I’m getting into shorts. Not the super booty short shorts, just the basic shorts. Like a pair of Denim shorts with a 2 inch inseam and rolled edges.
Wearing that over the pantyhose and leotard will change the look and make wearing in public more acceptable.
Quote:I see no photos inside the bus, though 😉

Lombomb has come through with the goods.

bus1.jpg   
That's convincing 😊
Not sure I understand, Ra, are you suggesting it's a chop? It looks the business to me.

street.jpg   
There was no sarcasm, I meant what I said indeed. It's quite convincing.
I had to get some Nivea lotion at the drugstore.This one is located in the local mall and it was very busy. So I went there wearing my fav leggings fit; a pair of gunmetal gray Leohex and a punk style sort of long t-shirt in solid faded black.

Quickly drew some attention from several store girls - as they were suddenly eager to help me find what I was looking for.

Little bit of context, this is in the Philippines. Excellent climate for legging wearers ; but you won't see shiny ones like Leohex's in public, let alone guys wearing them. Although I do have to say that since the pandemic, this country has picked up a penchant for cycling , so plenty of cyclists in cycling gear on the public roads, tight and bulging.

My wife requested me to get her some anti pimple stuff and since I didnt immediately know which section to get it, the store girls were happy to help. It was SO obvious. Caught them giggling and whispering.

But I can understand...because I am from Europe, but born in one of their neighbour countries : so I pretty much look like them, but then there's the mystery factor, because of the leggings and of course me not being fluent in their language despite the same appearance.
Yes. I wear leggings and tights in public all the time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 37214432300_f058f17220_o.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shiny leggings Culmor 43 13,151 24 Apr 2024, 15:57
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,973 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 35,166 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Lycra in public skater33 2 2,178 09 Jan 2021, 00:22
Last Post: Culmor
Does anyone know the brand/make of these leggings? Lycra Cub 1 1,147 03 Sep 2020, 05:06
Last Post: latexballet

Contributors: Bluetee (1) , Culmor (5) , davdleotard (1) , Kungfu (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (27) , little kaya (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MermanPet (3) , Merode (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (19) , SwimBond (1) , SwimTight (1) , Thalia (1) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1)