Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Diamond Tights Rhinestone Fishnet Bling Mesh Hosiery Shiny Fish Net High Waist Pantyhose Party Club Lady Black Tights
$3.51-50%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

manyjoy
Powerful Magnetic Orbs Balls Penis Cock Ring BDSM Delay Ejaculation Time Lasting Beads Stretcher Sex Toys Male Masturbator
$15.34-29%

SXXY
SXXY Reusable Cock Cover Silicone Realistic Dick Enlargement Sheath Sex Toys For Men Time Delay Extender Reusable Condoms
$89.84-61%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Bikini Crotch Tights Ultra Thin 10D Women Lingerie Nylon Pantyhose Open Crotch Medias Girl Butterfly Crotch Sexy Stockings
$5.17-29%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$2.38

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to have a bondage hardpoint/area that is inconspicuous.
Have a bit of a problem. Bondage is nice and well but when you can roll around and move about you kinda need an attachment point to prevent excessive movement. It needs to be strong and inconspicuous which means you need to mount it onto something durable and that can take your weight with no issues.

A support beam of the ceiling can be a good choice and can be disguised with smoke alarms but you can only have one hook in the ceiling before it raises even more questions. 

Is there any way to have an area for bondage that isn't awfully suspicious in a house aeady built and not very modifiable? For now I conveniently have a closet that has rails but they are not very strong and certainly not capable of bondage to. 

Furniture is also nice but it limits your available positions and can also be unreliable which is an annoyance. 

The attic would be nice if it is not a health risk with fiberglass insulation and very hot. 

Any ideas?
I have a gas and a water pipe close to the ceiling that go from the front door to the kitchen.
Well, unfortunately I'm one of those people who can't allow having a House of Gord kind of home so these are my suggestions:
- Four posted bed.
- High end door handles.
- Tie yourself to something heavy (or multiple lighter objects):
  • Cinder block.
  • Heavy luggage
  • Bags of soil for the garden.
  • Dumbbells weights.
I use beds.
Beds are good for being comfortably uncomfortable.
Totally co-incidentally I noticed I have an identical bed to another poster here, one 'Dreams' used to sell as the 'Kenya'. Great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ?)
Beds for me too.

I'm lucky and have quite  a choice when it comes to bondage points (cellar, attic, garage, etc) but experience has taught me that a good framed bed is ideal.

MJ
(15 May 2021, 08:35 )Culmor Wrote: or fools seldom differ?
😂
I built a bed out of kee klamps and 1 1/4" steel pipe. It's not a canopy bed... yet, but one day it will be. It's aeady hundreds of pounds (weight and value) as is. If you don't have chains attached in each corner like I do, it easily just looks like I have a preference for industrial decor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) madjack 395 299,250 27 Oct 2023, 15:44
Last Post: madjack
Guess what, I have a real life bondage date! Bound Whore 4 1,989 09 Sep 2021, 17:40
Last Post: Bound Whore

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , PurpleVibes (1)