Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Hotsweet Pink Slim Spring T-shirt Female Lace Patched Bow Korean Top Shirts Ruched Coquette Clothes Tee Contrast Cute
$30.98-50%

latex catsuit
Women Skinny Faux Leather Jumpsuit Black Shiny PU Latex Bodysuit Sexy Zip Open Crotch Catsuit Clubwear PVC Latex Bodysuit
$189.10-38%

gaff men
Crossdresser Solid Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Lingerie Lace Patchwork Crossdressing High Cut Shaping Panty Underwear
$11.97-29%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-19%

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 10) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$229.68-11%

cock ring
Silicone Penis Rings Cock Rings Penis Sleeve Penis Trainer Delay Ejaculation High Elasticity Time Lasting Sex Toys for Men
$2.72-40%

anime bondage
Anime Peripheral Ground Bondage Boy Hanako Jun Ear Clip Cosplay Teak Division Lady Asymmetric Acrylic Earrings
$2.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Goddess of Hypnosis
Yeah that’ll be fine.

Thats me on Reddit btw. That blog post was shortly after I’d sent her the money, like within an hour or two. Then, nothing. It was only $20 ( of course when you’re broke that’s not chump change as I almost never have money to spend on myself after bills are paid) so it’s not like “I’m rich ; fuck the quarantine, I’m going to Aruba!”

Something doesn’t seem right at all with this. Maybe I should message her via Twitter but at this point I have a suspicion I won’t be hearing back from her at all, and I’ll never know why.
Everything’s cool...I got my file . Not sure what happened but my main thing is I’m glad she’s ok
Good! 😊
F2S, what's your file about?
(20 Aug 2020, 18:31 )Ellie Wrote: Everything’s cool...I got my file . Not sure what happened but my main thing is I’m glad she’s ok

I'm late to the party here, but I did have a problem one time. It was from a hypno person that used bandcamp app to take payments. The person posts the files didn't rip me off, but bandcamp kinda did. I cancelled my subscription and they kept charging me. Got another month out of me and even tried for another month, but the prepaid card I used didn't have money on it cause i took it off.

That was the only bad experience I had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Goddess Gracie Sissy_Janelle 3 2,077 11 Jul 2023, 05:42
Last Post: Sissy_Janelle
Deepfake Goddess sissytraining 12 4,846 02 Jan 2021, 10:00
Last Post: sissysara

Contributors: Ellie (16) , HypnoMix (1) , Like Ra (9) , MindsEye (1) , SheilaSnow96 (1) , Tinker D (7)