Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Ultrathin High Stockings Candy Color Oil Glossy Vintage Sexy Sheer See Through Shaping Elastic Stockings Sexy Women's Socks
$39.93-50%

crossdress anime
Men Women French Maid Cosplay Costume Sweet Lolita Dress Black Japanese Outfit Clothes Sissy Crossdresser Halloween Costumes
$354.66-50%

anime fetish
Women Sexy Shiny Mermaid Pole Dance Jumpsuit Faux Leather Snakeskin Print Latex Catsuit Fetish Erotic Bodysuit Nightclub Costume
$167.43-25%

high waist faux leather
Casual Pants Women Fashion PU Leather Contrast Zipper Design High Waist Skinny Pants Cargo Streetwear Women Trousers Black Y2k
$127.56

ladyboy
new cap hat funny retro LADYBOY Baseball Cap Thailand Thai katoey bar shemale transexual
$203.28-50%

armbinder
Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Silicone,,G-spot Clitoris Stimulation,Oral Sex Vagina Speculum,BDSM Bondage,Spread Vaginal Lips
$32.78-19%

latex one piece
100% Latex Rubber Red with Black Trim Sexy One-piece Gym Suit Sleeveless Swimming Pool Fitness Party Beach
$84.57-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Goddess of Hypnosis
bid = Did
(11 Aug 2020, 23:52 )F2S Wrote: How does that work?
Same as for eBay, Amazon and Ali (I have successfully claimed my money back on all 3 platforms). You have to explain why you want to get the money back and provide evidence. In your case it can be more difficult, but I bet PayPal will request information from the "seller", and if there is no response, the payment will be reversed. So, in some senses, online purchases are more reliable, than "in person". E.g. I bought a used graphics card, which was claimed to have 4GB RAM, but it had only 2GB 😟 And stuck with it for years (still use it - NVidia GTX 960)

BTW, I have no idea how to revert a credit card payment.
(12 Aug 2020, 00:24 )Tinker D Wrote: As long as you bid not send it as a “gift”, you may have a chance.
If you send it as payment for a product and you have not received it, then you have a case. If it is a product and is being shipped, get a tracking number. If you can.

I’d specifically said the name of the file when I sent the payment; the receipt specifically says it is for the name of the file in question. I also have the emails I sent still in my sent folder. Only thing I’m wondering and concerned about is I paid with my PayPal balance as opposed to a card (see initial post)

I’m hoping that I do get a response; I’m not sending her any more emails . Also the last one I sent was the first one where I specifically asked what was going on (that was last night). I’m not trying to come off as harassing her in case something really did happen. That’s why I’m stopping for now.

I’m half tempted to email her from my alternate email address acting like a new client. If she responds to that one I have my answer.
That’s even better.
Do your homework, file a case with PayPal. Heck, you can call PayPal directly.
State your case, show them your emails and ask for a refund. The funds will be returned to your PayPal account and your seller will be placed on the restricted list.
I think that’s what I’m going to do. I’ll send the email from my other account acting like a new customer. If she responds to that one then I know she’s been blowing me off and I’ll persue action via PayPal.
Ok, just stay cool about it and you should just fine.
Will do.

That said...has anybody else here had a similar experience with a hypnotist not following through, or just a bad experience in general?
I went ahead and emailed her from a different email address under a different name asking about one of her more expensive files and didn’t get a response. Sounds like either she’s very busy or something may have happened. I hope it’s the former. Actually I’d rather I had gotten ripped off that it be the latter. Now I feel like an ass.
Don’t feel like an ass. Sometimes things get delayed. I have things that I ordered way back on July 9th. Still haven’t gotten it. Tracking says that it’s in a warehouse in San Francisco.

And other items are are also held up.
But for some reasion, items from China gets here faster than stuff from LA.
There is very strict chargeback / refund policy in PayPal. You can easly get your money back.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/arti...und-faq406

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Goddess Gracie Sissy_Janelle 3 2,077 11 Jul 2023, 05:42
Last Post: Sissy_Janelle
Deepfake Goddess sissytraining 12 4,846 02 Jan 2021, 10:00
Last Post: sissysara

Contributors: Ellie (16) , HypnoMix (1) , Like Ra (9) , MindsEye (1) , SheilaSnow96 (1) , Tinker D (7)