Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal balls
Anal Balls Butt Plug Women Men Intimate Goods Toys Silicone Big Dilatador Anal Beads Anus Expander Anal Plug Sex Toys For Adults
$9.86-20%

sissy femboy
Fufu Clip Mimic Female Pussy Panty Chastity Lock Penis Ring Sissy Femboy Plastic Training Scrotum Clip Adult Sex Toys for Men 18
$11.59-50%

electro anal
Bi-Polar Electro Shock Anal Massager Butt Plug Prostate G Spot Vaginal Electric Stimulation Medical Themed Sex Products Anal Toy
$7.51

gothic lolita
Lolita headpiece Night Church Virgin Cross Embroidered Shawl Headband veil gothic lolita
$9.56-35%

latex zentai
latex fetish man gloves rubber hood sexycosplay bodysuits fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorine
$15.58-51%

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color sexy satin glossy short-sleeved bottoming shirt swimming underwear bra sexy swimsuit
$79.73-64%

electro stimulation device
BDSM E-Stimulation Chastity Cock Cage Electric Shock Plastic Cage Penis Ring Ball Lock Electro Restraint Sex Toys for Man
$20.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Goddess of Hypnosis
Yeah that’ll be fine.

Thats me on Reddit btw. That blog post was shortly after I’d sent her the money, like within an hour or two. Then, nothing. It was only $20 ( of course when you’re broke that’s not chump change as I almost never have money to spend on myself after bills are paid) so it’s not like “I’m rich ; fuck the quarantine, I’m going to Aruba!”

Something doesn’t seem right at all with this. Maybe I should message her via Twitter but at this point I have a suspicion I won’t be hearing back from her at all, and I’ll never know why.
Everything’s cool...I got my file . Not sure what happened but my main thing is I’m glad she’s ok
Good! 😊
F2S, what's your file about?
(20 Aug 2020, 18:31 )Ellie Wrote: Everything’s cool...I got my file . Not sure what happened but my main thing is I’m glad she’s ok

I'm late to the party here, but I did have a problem one time. It was from a hypno person that used bandcamp app to take payments. The person posts the files didn't rip me off, but bandcamp kinda did. I cancelled my subscription and they kept charging me. Got another month out of me and even tried for another month, but the prepaid card I used didn't have money on it cause i took it off.

That was the only bad experience I had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Goddess Gracie Sissy_Janelle 3 2,228 11 Jul 2023, 05:42
Last Post: Sissy_Janelle
Deepfake Goddess sissytraining 12 4,879 02 Jan 2021, 10:00
Last Post: sissysara

Contributors: Ellie (16) , HypnoMix (1) , Like Ra (9) , MindsEye (1) , SheilaSnow96 (1) , Tinker D (7)