Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Sissy Servants Maid Dress Halloween Cosplay Crossdresser Costumes Doll Collar Ruffle Lace Patent Leather A-Line Dress+Apron
$208.86-29%

anime fetish
Latex Mask Fetish Man Unisex Women Mens Cosplay Face Mask Black Leather Head 3 Holes Cover Face Mask For CS Game Halloween 2024
$85.91-40%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Ultra Thin Elastic Transparent Shiny Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Gloves Cosplay Cos Cross dresser
$42.18

transgender
Silicone Fake Vagina Men's Underwear Hiding Gaff Panties Drag queen Transgender Crossdressing Crossdresser Gays Shemale
$65.29-55%

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2024 New Summer Women Fashion Black Solid Color U-Neck Yoga Jumpsuits Belly-Hollow Sleeveless Fitness Jump Suits
$41.47-34%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Scoop Neck Basic Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Leotards for Girls Gymnastics Leotards Bodysuits Snap Button Dance Costumes
$24.18-34%

prostate stimulation
Prostate Massage Vibrating Butt Plugs Wireless Remote Control Anal Plug Vibrators G-spot Stimulator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men
$3.97

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
Oh yes, indeed. I forgot about California... A deserting disaster. Every year. Terrible. At least some of the CA fires could be prevented by, for example, controlled fires or cleaning up the forests. That's what indigenous tribes were doing... I read an article on forest fires - it's not all that simple. Preventing the fires makes the fires much worse.
During the first days of the volcano eruption, 11,000 tons of SO2 were released into the atmosphere. And the governments are talking about CO2 from farting cows... 

LaPalma_vulcan_S02-01.jpg   

Source: https://twitter.com/CopernicusEU/status/...9516850180
/photo/1
There are a number of studies on fire prevention.
The one that I remembered, stated that ground clutter, once cleared helps retard the harmful effects of a fire.
However, the so called experts keep saying that any wild fire must be put out right away. Well that’s all and good, but that leaves the clutter, or what we call Dead and Dyeing still standing. Then the other experts chimes in, saying that we can not go into the forest to remove the D&D trees because of environmental concerns or you don’t have a contractor license.

It does get complex when you have government experts who don’t know shit, telling you that your full of crap just because they went to college and I, who has lived in the woods for well over 40 years, did not go to to college.
(22 Sep 2021, 22:22 )Tinker D Wrote: Dead and Dyeing still standing.
... exactly ...
(22 Sep 2021, 22:22 )Tinker D Wrote: environmental concerns
Then just leave the nature as it is - it will burn the old stuff every 3-5 years "automatically". Eucalypts will make sure it happens.
And that’s the problem. These so called experts meddling causes these wildfires.
And you can’t let nature take its course because the morons that build multi million dollar homes cry and politicians then tap them for votes.
In other words, Burn the basturds and make them dependent on the government.
The click-bait in the local paper have excelled themselves today 😊

CB2.jpg     CB1.jpg   
I've noticed that since Russian attack, amount of posts on the forum are reduced.
Am I wrong ? Any thougts ?
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

I can only speak for myself - besides the war I had/have lots of stuff on my plate, including death of my father-in-law (and preceding stroke). Hence almost no posts from me...

Do we need a separate thread about the war? Not to discuss, as everything is perfectly clear, but, possibly, to check if everything is OK with all of us? Or .... not ...
Finally had my Moderna booster shot yesterday. I asked them the odds of feeling as sick from it as shot #2.
They said 'low chance'.

Well....today's been sort of terrible. Not as bad as shot #2 KO, but bad nonetheless.
Feels like someone is squeezing my kidneys from inside out, joint aches and shivers....in a subtropical climate lol.

Still, hasn't kept me from wearing leggings, although I might hit the sack early after dinner.
Up to now I have had 4 shots and only once an arm that was a little bit sore.
The history of the 4 shots is completely idiotic, showing that everyone is running around like a chicken without its head.
I got my first two shots in the Netherlands. Fine. With QR code.
Then the Netherlands was very slow with its booster shots and I went traveling and got my booster in Spain. No problem you would say, except for that in the Netherlands it was impossible to enter that shot into the system. If one gets the first or the second or both abroad in another EU country one can get that registered after an appointment and travelling through half the country, but the third one: impossible. One (still inexperienced) doctor recited to me the official rule that it is the responsibility of the country that gives the shot. He still knows very little about the difference between theory and practise. Also in Spain it was possible to register the first two from the Netherlands and then enter the third one but for that you had to make an appointment via a website that was open at best a few minutes per day. Finally my sister in law managed to get through to make an appointment for a month hence. Way after I went back to the Netherlands. Anyway, that would have given me a Spanish QR code and the same problems once we need a fourth jab and I would get it in the Netherlands. Apparently people who got their third jab in Germany did things like that, getting now their full registration in Germany (or France).
I opted for the easy solution: once I was back in the Netherlands I got another third jab in Amsterdam and that is now registered properly.
The really stupid part is: if a doctor gives you the third jab, he can register it in the system, but he is not allowed to do as if he gave you the third jab, after reading the paper certificate from Spain. And if you tell that you had a third one a month ago they do not want to give you your official third one because they figure that there should be three months in between. My regular doctor, who is much more experienced, immediately agreed with me. He has a number of patients who all ran into the same problem and when I told him what I was going to do, his reaction was: "that is clearly the easy solution".
It just shows that they can make all kinds of rules, but that does not mean they are working. Governments and IT projects do not go well together.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , Tinker D (33) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)