Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
30 32 Fake Scalp Bang Wig Brazilian Human Hair 180 200 Density 3 Inch Scalp Hairline Fringe Human Hair Wigs With Bangs For Women
$137.84-61%

armbinder
Sexy Handcuffs Collar Adult Games BDSM Fetish Armbinder Restraints Bondage Shackles Slave Sex Toys For Women Couples Sex Shop
$60.91-50%

meise
Fashion Low Rise Waist Micro MINI Pencil Skirt Denim Short Skirt One Step Skirt Sexy Wear Package Hip Jeans Skirt Plus Size F50
$36.25-40%

wetlook
Sexy Hot Women Wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Crotchless Clubwear Back Zipper Open Crotch Stretch Jumpsuits
$22.64

pvc stockings
Punk PVC Leather Sexy Lingerie Women's Stockings Plus Size Night Club Latex Underwear Female Cosplay Knee High Socks Stage Wear
$14.16-30%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Control Anal Vibrator Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massager Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$10.89

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view
(29 Jul 2022, 15:29 )Tinker D Wrote: How do you control or stop the gag reflex ??
Training 😉 E.g. with gradually increasing in size soft flexible dildos.
(29 Jul 2022, 15:29 )Tinker D Wrote: How do you control or stop the gag reflex ??

Practise.
I have two of them. One is a bit stiff but thinner. The other is a bit thicker but softer and with a tube for fluids. Amazingly enough the thicker one is easier to get past the ‘difficult point’ where it seems that you cannot get it in deeper. After a number of times there is not much of a gag reflex until you turn on one of the vibrating modes on that big soft one. That I cannot handle for much time.
But in this case things go into the esophagus. If the tube is for breathing I do not see how that is going to work out with the longer version.
(29 Jul 2022, 16:37 )Zooy Wrote: If the tube is for breathing
I don't think the tube is for breathing. Rather for drinking or any other "naughty activities" 😉
(29 Jul 2022, 18:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Jul 2022, 16:37 )Zooy Wrote: If the tube is for breathing
I don't think the tube is for breathing. Rather for drinking or any other "naughty activities" 😉

yea looking at it again I now agree!
So I recently got microfoam tape for gags and I absolutely love the way it feels. It's quite sticky, quite durable, but also very stretchy and conforms to the shape of what you tape it over quite well. And while it is quite sticky, it doesn't really pull much skin or hair, so way better than other tapes like duct tape in that regard. I absolutely love the way it feels with the stretchiness and conforming to your face.

But anyway, how much I'm loving microfoam tape aside, I have been combining that with stuffing a normal latex balloon inflated a very small amount (see picture) into my mouth before taping. I've never used an inflatable gag, but I imagine it's a similar feeling, but is much less expensive. I feel like I haven't seen this posted anywhere online, but it makes a really good substitute for a proper inflatable gag. Absolutely love this latex balloon stuffing plus microfoam tape combo. 

Depending on the size of your mouth, you may be able to inflate a bit larger than what I have shown in the photo, but this size for me feels like it fills the mouth decently but is not too much and is comfortable for a decent length of time. I can go a bit larger than that but won't last as long.

PXL_20220816_210839713.jpg   
Oh WOW!

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8XTxuy2BvY
]Review: Silencilicone - YouTube[/url]
(09 Nov 2022, 08:59 )Culmor Wrote: Oh WOW!
Oh, yes, WOW! My question about invisible gags is kinda answered.

It's amazing how her lipstick stayed put.
She's lovely. This harness has been on my list for a while. I'm sold now.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEq6Qpjn5TU
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags Like Ra 563 317,569 09 Mar 2024, 23:57
Last Post: nohbdy
Non-inflatable latex hoods Like Ra 5 46,521 18 Nov 2009, 17:19
Last Post: Like Ra