Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Mens Shirts Faux Leather T Shirts Nightclub Stage Costumes Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt PU Leather Latex Wetlook Dance Clubwear
$30.60-35%

transparent swimsuit
Hollow Out Black Tankini Set Transparent Plus Size Beach Swimming Women Swimwear Two Piece Swimsuit Bathing Suit Bikini Sets
$104.01

rubber cosplay
Miccostumes Women's Game Cosplay Costume with Belts Gloves and Bags for Woman Halloween Outfit
$96.79-15%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Babydoll dress Body stocking Underwear Chemises Nightgown Sleepwear Tights product erotic sexy lingerie for women
$5.24-4%

jialuowei
jialuowei 18CM/7" High Heel Hoof Sole Heelless Strange Style Boots Women Sexy Fetish Ballet Pointe Lockable Ankle Boots
$601.55-6%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Lace Bra Set Women Transparent Mesh Patchwork Sexy Lingerie Set Floral Garter Brief Underwear Set
$21.45-35%

latex zentai
Handmade Sexy Blue and Silver Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit Zentai Bodysuits for Women Wear
$173.01-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view
(07 Oct 2018, 11:31 )madjack Wrote: A style of hood that I would love to try out... though the prices are always high and I think that I would need a partner to help me in and, eventually, out of it.

The thickness of the latex, the locking straps, the gag/mouth-hole and the nostril holes all contribute to making the thought of wearing this a definite EOTD

Enjoy... I would!

MJ

That... Is some seriously heavy gear! 😁
(08 Oct 2018, 03:09 )TightSlip Wrote: That... Is some seriously heavy gear! 😁

Seriously expensive too :'(
(07 Oct 2018, 11:31 )madjack Wrote: A style of hood that I would love to try out... though the prices are always high and I think that I would need a partner to help me in and, eventually, out of it.

The thickness of the latex, the locking straps, the gag/mouth-hole and the nostril holes all contribute to making the thought of wearing this a definite EOTD

Enjoy... I would!

MJ

looks like StudioGum... they make awesome latex gear!

i have this one:
 7_1.jpg   

it was expensive, but i never regretted the investment. I bought it more than 10 years ago and have used very frequently, but it still doesn't show any signs of wear.
(29 Oct 2018, 17:33 )occorics Wrote: i have this one
Have you got the dumbbell looking gag in the middle? I was always wondering if it effective and comfortable.
(29 Oct 2018, 18:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Oct 2018, 17:33 )occorics Wrote: i have this one
Have you got the dumbbell looking gag in the middle? I was always wondering if it effective and comfortable.

yes, i have most of the available gags. The butterfly gag in the middle is one of my favorites. It's very effective, it fills the cheeks properly (and the mask presses from the other side), but it doesn't go deep into the throat, so it's very comfortable, too.

My other favorite is the mouth lining. It's almost impossible to speak anything recognizable with it.

107_0.jpg     107_3.jpg   
How's this for a personal view?

hood.jpg   
A couple of animated hood and gag related images that took my fancy recently:

tumblr_msvciapwoC1sydo5do1_500.gif    - similar to one I own, but there is only me to apply the locks....

tumblr_p8soebXUt71tp26tso1_400.gif    - just like my gag and just what I find myself doing with it...

enjoy

MJ
(19 Dec 2018, 17:53 )madjack Wrote: similar to one I own, but there is only me to apply the locks....
Mine is pink 😋 And yes.

(19 Dec 2018, 17:53 )madjack Wrote: just like my gag
My first one broke, I ordered another one (in pink 😁 ), but it arrived aeady broken 😟
Microfoam tape or ball gag?
The beauty of ball gags and lipstick 😋

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/old-school-b...-2-5341644

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags Like Ra 563 317,177 09 Mar 2024, 23:57
Last Post: nohbdy
Non-inflatable latex hoods Like Ra 5 46,510 18 Nov 2009, 17:19
Last Post: Like Ra