Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over the Knee Boots Platform Pointed Toe Thin High Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Faux Leather Mujer Big Size 40 43 45
$98.98-37%

transparent bodysuit
Wet Look PVC Catsuit Lace Long SLeeve Transparent Leotard Shiny PU Leather Open Crotch Bodysuit Tights Sexy Jumpsuit Conjoined
$34.61-40%

speerise
Speerise Women Turtleneck Ballet Dancewear Unitard Long Sleeve Spandex Yoga Wear Gymnastics Men Zentai Bodysuit Cosplay
$155.27

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Matte Faux Leather High Waist Pantyhose Sexy Sheer Black Wetlook Elastic Footed Pants Fetish Glue Lingerie Party
$43.54-20%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14-30%

leohex
Satin Glossy Sexy Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women Jeggings LEOHEX Leggings
$47.19-52%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Sleeping Headphone Music Mask Earphones Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0
$41.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc
https://www.visitnewportbeach.com/commun...ort-beach/

I wanted a nun in fishnets for MJ 😊
(28 Aug 2020, 12:31 )Culmor Wrote: I wanted a nun in fishnets for MJ
😁
Funny, I stumbled upon this nun yesterday, but only the upper part was visible, no fishnets 😁
(28 Aug 2020, 13:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Funny, I stumbled upon this nun yesterday, but only the upper part was visible, no fishnets 😁

There are several similar shots out there, most have costumed surfers in the background (eg Spiderman) but I avoided those for no better reason than this one appealed to my sense of humour 😊

I think the nun costume is a reference to the 'Nuns' Life' magazine that appeared in the 'Airplane' movie all those years ago.

nuns life.jpg   
(28 Aug 2020, 18:50 )Culmor Wrote: I think the nun costume is a reference to the 'Nuns' Life' magazine that appeared in the 'Airplane' movie all those years ago.
O! I love all those stories and histories of memes!
Re: Surfing Nun's fishnet hose, I  have to wonder whether with their 'spiral' seam they're some sort of 'designer' tights or whether they're the're just standard seamed fishnets that have been put on back-to front in a really sloppy fashion.
(28 Aug 2020, 12:31 )Culmor Wrote: https://www.visitnewportbeach.com/commun...ort-beach/

I wanted a nun in fishnets for MJ 😊

You are a deeply disturbed individual, with a cruel streak a mile wide...

...but I kind of love it  😁

MJ
(28 Aug 2020, 21:29 )madjack Wrote: but I kind of love it 
@Culmor, you are digging in the right direction!
Quote:You are a deeply disturbed individual, with a cruel streak a mile wide...

I thought I was quite gentle considering where I could have gone...

FishnetNun.JPG   
It's all about fishnets!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=199xpfLoD8Y

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6w_3P_l5FA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 270 103,608 9 hours ago
Last Post: tight_mike
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 477 196,733 18 May 2024, 13:38
Last Post: d7i
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,493 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 14,112 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,824 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (20) , Like Ra (36) , madjack (2) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (7) , TightSlip (5) , TightsSissy (3) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (2)