Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
NEW Women Smoothly Magic High Waist Traceless Pantyhose See-through Ultrathin Seamless Open Crotch Tights Transparent Medias
$6.04-9%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87

XCKNY
XCKNY new color 3XL satin smooth opaque pantyhose bright tights sexy silk stockings slim high waisted sport swim glossy pants
$101.47-74%

crossdress cosplay female
Female Full Head Realistic Silicone Headgear COS Masquerade Costumes Shemale Cosplay Mtf Cross Dressing Crossdress Mask Male GAY
$144.93

telescopic masturbator
HESEKS Thrusting Anal Plug Vibrators Men with Remote Control Prostate Massager Masturbators Vibrators for men Sex Toys for Men
$28.02-2%

panty girdle
size 5XL 130KG Women High Waist Trainer Body Shaper Panties Tummy Belly Control Slimming Control Shapewear Girdle Underwear
$13.65-27%

yizyif
Thongs Men See Through Sheer Mesh Lingerie Bulge Pouch C-String Thong Briefs Underwear Swimwear Swimsuit Panties Bathing Suit
$7.70-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc
What's going on here? I've never seen fishnets without a centre seam before.
And what holds them up?

Miley.jpg   

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h38RykOp95U
]Adam Mišík jako Miley Cyrus – "Wrecking Ball" | Tvoje tvář má známý hlas - YouTube[/url]
(29 Sep 2021, 21:27 )Culmor Wrote: I've never seen fishnets without a centre seam before.
I've got some without the seam. Possibly from Oroblu? Need to check...
I'm sure I can see two sets of shoulder straps here.

Miley.jpg   

So they're either something like Capezio bodytights but in fishnet or they've sewn shoulder-straps to the waistband of normal (but centre-seamless) fishnets. As I recall Miley was bare-legged in the original so someone spotted a chance for improvement  😊

Edit, the body part of the tights seems less stretched vertically that their legs are which isn't what I'd expect with the 'adding straps to standard tights version'.
(29 Sep 2021, 21:41 )Culmor Wrote: I'm sure I can see two sets of shoulder straps here.
Good point!

(29 Sep 2021, 21:41 )Culmor Wrote: the body part of the tights seems less stretched vertically that their legs are which isn't what I'd expect with the 'adding straps to standard tights version'.
Another good point!

Extremely well spotted! (BTW, I love your comments on Andy's blog - you always notice something I always miss! Not only I can't read, I can't even see properly! 😆)
(29 Sep 2021, 21:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Sep 2021, 21:27 )Culmor Wrote: I've never seen fishnets without a centre seam before.
I've got some without the seam. Possibly from Oroblu? Need to check...

Neither one of my wife's fishnets doesn't have a central seam. However, some of them have cotton gusset, also without central seam.
🤔

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

We all know the only way to wear fishnets is layered over nude glossy sheers but this video from Anna Bellement had me thinking, what about a third pair?

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkXpcT_-zE
&t=525s]Fishnet Pantyhose Layering with black Office Outfit in pleated skirt, satin blouse and long blazer - YouTube[/url]

I think the look works very well, two pairs...

Insp1.JPG     Insp2.JPG   

and a third.

Insp3.JPG     Insp4.JPG   
As I was asked elsewhere, here are my seams  😉

Red soles.JPG   

I like that this combo doesn't give the 'sheer on sheer' moiré effect.

I think the inner layer is like foundation for your legs, the fishnets give them definition and the outer layer provides shine, what's not to love about that? I'm going to experiment with all-tan/natural versions too, should be fun!
(07 Oct 2021, 22:08 )Culmor Wrote: moiré
I, actually, like moiré. There is also a kinky side of it - moiré means at least two layers. Not many girls wear 2+ layers, but if they do - you see it immediately! 😋
(07 Oct 2021, 22:08 )Culmor Wrote: As I was asked elsewhere, here are my seams  😉

I like that this combo doesn't give the 'sheer on sheer' moiré effect.

I think the inner layer is like foundation for your legs, the fishnets give them definition and the outer layer provides shine, what's not to love about that? I'm going to experiment with all-tan/natural versions too, should be fun!

Agreed. I'm not a fan of fishnets in general, but my wife threw away a pair of really nice Capezio fishnet tights many years ago, you know the kind, solid fabric for the sole of the foot and so strong you could tow a car with them. So I rescued them and used them for layering for years until they finally got snagged on some restraints I was using a ripped. I really like the "three layer" technique that @Culmor describes and it is back in fashion too! I just saw Tyra Banks on the US show "Dancing with the Stars" wearing that combination. Maybe it will catch on?
One of the barmaids (um, non-pc term?) at my local was wearing layered black opaques recently and there wasn't a moiré effect at all, just the usual up/down shimmer line. I wonder why? The only thing that gave the layering away was that one pair had a small hole at the back of her knee.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,277 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,172 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,820 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 195,003 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,599 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (20) , Like Ra (36) , madjack (2) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (8) , TightSlip (5) , TightsSissy (3) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (2)