Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Free Shipping !!!Handmade Black and Transparent Latex Hood with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Rubber Hood Plus Size Custom Made
$42.35-11%

shiny swimsuit
Womens Shiny Glossy High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Gymnastic Leotard Sport Fitness Yoga Bodysuit Swimwear Beachwear
$9.63-20%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

anime bondage
New Sexy Bondage Patent Leather Bodysuit Gothic Night Club Cosplay Black Tops Tights Hollow Out Halter Chain Underwear Suit
$22.84-40%

click lock bondage cage
2024 New Click & Lock ABS Male Chastity Cage Device with 5 Size Penis Rings Bondage Abstinence Cock Cage Erotic Adult Sex Toys
$0.02-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Plus Size U Convex Fitness Tights Shiny Sports Gym Leggings Satin Glossy Stockings Dance Workout Clud Party Men Pantyhose
$27.42-50%

Leosoxs lingerie
Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples 2024New
$6.33

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Female masks
(24 Aug 2021, 00:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: what are the differences between a female mask and a kigurumi...
Female mask is just a female mask. Kigurumi is "the whole package":

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...s-kigurumi
I was under the impressiom that female masks are more realistic, while kigurumi masks were more fantasy esque, namely anime masks
(24 Aug 2021, 02:15 )MindsEye Wrote: I was under the impressiom that female masks are more realistic, while kigurumi masks were more fantasy esque, namely anime masks

BINGO
I have one of each.
The female mask is to make you (more or less) look like a female. I am not impressed by the result though. Maybe mine is too cheap.
The kigurumi mask is to make you look like an anime character, be it more or less human, or something else. Hence it is more for cosplay, because it makes only sense if you put a complete outfit in the proper style.
Of course you can say the same about the female mask: it does not make sense unless you put the proper clothes with it, although you could and try to look like a woman in mens clothes. I wonder if there is a name for that.
Double cross dressing?
Basically the regular looking female masks are used a lot in "dollification". They're also great for those who want to crossdress but either a) want to be unrecognizeable in photos, b) have facial hair they can't shave for reasons, c) don't think they look "feminine enough" without, etc etc. There's a site called Dollspride that is geared to these.
(08 Feb 2018, 02:58 )DressBindFun Wrote: didn't know where to put this, this is closest place I could find, Latex, selfie, in real life(atleast when I'm binding up), My new face mask has arrived and a new skirt. The mask fits great, found it on ebay, way, way over priced. Now I should be able to wear a mask all the time during my Binding sessions.

http://www.roanyer.com/index.php?route=p...duct_id=99
I have bought from roanyer, a breast plate and girdle over a year ago, They are goos quality.
You can see the Youtube channel how they present the Masks, I am interested in the one [above]
This is The Fetish Store (aka Dreammask) in real life:

dreammask-01.jpg   
Oh! Creepy, but very kinky at the same time. I like it.

kigurumi_female_mask-18.jpg   

Any ideas who she is? Character-wise?
(25 Jul 2022, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote: This is The Fetish Store (aka Dreammask) in real life:

Great find Ra. I'd love to go shopping there!
An interesting mask with an integral gag and nasal tubes.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UWexiQvRz_4
]Latex Hood Kigurumi Mask - YouTube[/url]

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Charizardmewtwo (1) , chaste4panties (2) , Culmor (3) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DressBindFun (1) , essanym (8) , FagMan (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MindsEye (1) , no smile (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (7) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (10) , unlocal (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)