Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Women Candy Color Warm Sexy Tights 120D Velvet Seamless Pantyhose Spring Summer Large Elastic Long Stockings
$3.25

gothic lolita
Kawaii Lolita Lace Calf Stockings Multi Layer Bow Cotton JK Japanese Long Stockings Vintage Gothic Palace Cosplay Accessories
$23.24

zentai
Negative Zone Spiderman Costume Superhero Spider Man Cosplay Bodysuit for Kids Zentai Halloween Spider Man Cosplay Jumpsuit
$28.46-39%

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll Costumes
$994.62-48%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$301.29

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

CYOMI
CYOMI 6G Upgrade NO Oil Silicone 9-point Bodysuit with arms Internal floating point design absorbs sweat Fake Boobs Breast Forms
$2418.79-70%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Female masks
Like to have one of those.

Yea, I want one.... like now.

I don’t do FB or Twitter .
(27 Apr 2021, 13:24 )FagMan Wrote: Very interesting design for the mouth piece
The cock must be bigger! I like one! Should be available here: Dreammask

Aha. This is the mask M18 Violet - as for the gag, I think you can ask for this option 😊
Didn’t see it.
(28 Apr 2021, 01:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Didn’t see it.
I updated the post above.
Yea, this item can not be shipped to the United States.

£^%<%%€%<€€£ peace of Sh**.
(28 Apr 2021, 01:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Yea, this item can not be shipped to the United States.

£^%<%%€%<€€£ peace of Sh**.

From the listing on aliexpress:

Quote:US Customer attention!! If you are from USA, when you view products from my store, please change your country to any other country except USA because aliexpress banned some products for US customers. Such as silicone masks. If you want to buy silicone masks. Plz change your country, then all the products will be showed out. When you place order, it will be no problem to write your USA address. For any questions, just feel free to msg me 😊

Why in the hell would aliexpress ban silicone masks from the USA
Something in the US import rules? Or trade agreements with China? It's not the first time a product can not be seen from the US.
Nikkie is playing with a mask.

Trying a $400 MASK?! I’m scared… | NikkieTutorials

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g72YKjy4vgI
Ok, that’s just too weird.
Although, I’m surprised that is actually fits her head.
Yea, she over did it on the ears.
I'm wondering, what are the differences between a female mask and a kigurumi... is it the anime theme only? or are there other aspects to it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 FemMr.JPG     KigAn.JPG     KigPVC.JPG   

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Charizardmewtwo (1) , chaste4panties (2) , Culmor (3) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DressBindFun (1) , essanym (8) , FagMan (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MindsEye (1) , no smile (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (7) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (10) , unlocal (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)