Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Flower Shape Butt Plug Anus Dilator Expander Anal Dildo for Unisex Gay Sex Game Prostate Massager
$7.70

crossdress cosplay female
Male To Female Realistic Silicone Breast Forms With Arms Artificial Chest Fake Boobs For Drag Queen Cosplay Crossdresser Shemale
$318.23-27%

breath control latex
(FErubber 039) Top quality Latex Rubber Gas Mask Fetish Breathing Bag Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$120.83-9%

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Santa Costume Candy Cane Ballet Dance Tutu Leotard Dress Sleeveless Striped Skating Performance Dancewear
$209.81-39%

latex fetish
Molding Latex 5 Toe Short Socks Fetish Unisex Rubber 5 Fingers Socks S M L Size
$20.44-29%

high waist faux leather
ZANZEA Women PU Leather Midi Skirts Fashion High Waist Long Jupes Holiday Sold Pleated Silm Faldas Vintage Slit Hem Skirts Femme
$27.01-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Female masks
Ok, I understand now.
Be nice if the had a nice hole to insert things into.

Lots of great things out there. Expensive too. Need to sell a pinball first.
(18 Feb 2021, 20:51 )Tinker D Wrote: Be nice if the had a nice hole to insert things into.
Agree 😋
Spooooooky.....

female_face_mask-01.mp4 (Size: 9.17 MB )

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/wyukig/status/1369257486658768900
is that truly a wearable mask? it seems way too much for the task at hand.
Don't even mention the price. If normal latex ones are pretty steep, then this must be sky high.
(09 Mar 2021, 20:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: is that truly a wearable mask?
As far as I understand - yes.

(09 Mar 2021, 20:47 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: the price
Oh yes... another yes ...
I think that's the same type of mask from the last video I posted on the kigurumi thread. At any rate, it's made by the same person. Wyu Ri is who owns kigcos.com.
I think the eye motion is handy for added realism.

Hate the hair but I understand it is made to mimic the anime character and in that regard, looks like a 2D toon come to life.

Is that slits above the eye lids? presume that's for the wearer to view through.
(11 Apr 2021, 21:29 )chaste4panties Wrote: Is that slits above the eye lids? presume that's for the wearer to view through.
Yep, that's my understanding as well.
(11 Apr 2021, 21:29 )chaste4panties Wrote: Is that slits above the eye lids? presume that's for the wearer to view through.

Yeah, I think nearly all of them do that but I've had an idea to do something different. I've got a half done kig mask with no hair, paint or eyes on it. I 3d printed it myself with the intention of making it so I could see out the eyes instead of out slits. I want to get some clear acrylic sheet, and vacuum form it over an anime eye shape, then I want to get some dark, stretchy tint and put that on the acrylic so they basically look like full black eyes. After that, I will either print some anime eye stickers or buy them from Japan (I had seen someone selling them some time ago). When it's all done, I should be able to see out the black parts of the lenses where the sticker doesn't cover. The inside of the mask would be very dark when closed up so I don't think someone on the outside would be able to see me through the eyes. I don't think I'm the first person to think of this idea but to this day, I have yet to see it implemented anywhere.
I love the idea for the eye. Curious to see some result...

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Charizardmewtwo (1) , chaste4panties (2) , Culmor (3) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DressBindFun (1) , essanym (8) , FagMan (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , MindsEye (1) , no smile (2) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (7) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (10) , unlocal (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)