Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin GLOSSY OPAQUE Pantyhose Shiny Wet look Tights Sexy silky glossy pants Slim High Waist Thights swim yoga pants
$59.97-58%

Electric Shock Vibrator
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control G-Spot Wear Rechargeable Vibrator With Female Stimulator USB Sex Toys
$23.97-4%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Drag Queen Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Pink Rabbit Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$35.08-20%

ballet high heels
2 Pairs Shoe Inserts Human Design Ballet Pads High Heel Dance Accessories Pointe Cover Knitted Fabric Insoles Half Protectors
$75.20-4%

1d oil stockings
Retro Cuban Heel Back Line Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Thigh High Medias Women Sexy Thin Transparent Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.38-2%

zlatameer
Rubber Latex Men Catsuit Black and Yellow Side Strips Tight Bodysuit Handmade Jumpsuit S-LCM153
$131.41

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Crystal Butterfly-knot Ankle Strap Sandals Woman Fashion Open Toe Stiletto High Heels Banquet Party Pumps Shoes
$62.10-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fakes
Hi,

since yesterday there is a "kate" (FB "Katie Cole") in chat.

I talked to her two times and I presume that she is a fake and makes a big joke.

May be I am wrong but then she can prove her bizzare story.

krinlyc
Everybody wants to play 😉 If it's a troll - do not feed it. If he/she wants a masturbation dialogue and you are not the best story teller - send him/her a suitable link. If he/she gets annoying - just ignore this person.

But there is always a chance that this is for real. And the poor person needs help. But ... What help?

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (1)