Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

gothic lolita
Handmade Cosplay Gothic Lolita Angel Wings Hairpin Demon Headdress Harajuku Horns Embroidery Feather Hair Clip Anime Accessories
$22.57-28%

jialuowei
20CM High Heel Beige Shiny Shoes For Pole Dance Striptease Ankle Boots
$527.74-6%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Lingerie Back Line Sexy Black Bundled Garters Print Open Crotch Tights Transparent Pantyhose Womens Fake Garter Stockings
$6.03-20%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Pointy Toe Thin High Heels Faux Suede Party Sandals Ladies Shoes Woman Zapatos Mujer Large Size 41 43 45 47
$89.20-38%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear
$56.59

time lock bondage
Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Switch Fetish Electronic Timer BDSM Restraints Sex Toys Adult Game Electronic Timer
$162.14-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fakes
Hi,

since yesterday there is a "kate" (FB "Katie Cole") in chat.

I talked to her two times and I presume that she is a fake and makes a big joke.

May be I am wrong but then she can prove her bizzare story.

krinlyc
Everybody wants to play 😉 If it's a troll - do not feed it. If he/she wants a masturbation dialogue and you are not the best story teller - send him/her a suitable link. If he/she gets annoying - just ignore this person.

But there is always a chance that this is for real. And the poor person needs help. But ... What help?

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (1)