Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$29.04-9%

electro stimulation device
Electro shock Wartenberg Pinwheel Roller body play bondage device metal anal butt plug electric stimulation sex toy
$15.73-16%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Spaghetti Strap Sweet Flowers Printed Lace Trim Playsuit Women Korean Fashion Frill Coquette Clothes Bodysuit Romper
$22.87-50%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A1) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

gothic lolita
Victorian Dark Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Women Vintage Elegant Rose Flower Bow Princess Strap Dresses Girls Sweet Tea Party Dress
$537.24-30%

mummy bondage
Full Body Harness Straightjacket Sleep Mummy Bag Sack BDSM Bondage Slave Restraints Harness Couple Sex Toys for Men Women
$74.96-30%

panty girdle
Hot Sale High Waist Women Long Leg Girdle Panty Comfortable Seamless Long Panties Tummy Tight Seamless Shorts Panties
$5.47-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electric time lock padlocks
Yes it's true, you can break almost every lock - but I think you must not spend 99$ ...
Go and buy a cheap lock - you can buy so much other things for the rest of that money.

There are so much other technics for a timelock.
(09 Jun 2019, 14:29 )krinlyc Wrote: you must not spend 99$
Oh, absolutely. But 10-15$ for such a (correctly and reliably working!) lock should be perfectly OK.
(07 Jun 2019, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2
Ordered two black ones.
(10 Jun 2019, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2019, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2
Ordered two black ones.

Please let us know if they are any good. Interested in a couple myself.
(12 Jun 2019, 18:24 )The inspector Wrote:
(10 Jun 2019, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2019, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2
Ordered two black ones.

Please let us know if they are any good. Interested in a couple myself.

Just received them, and they are great! These are of a bit different design with no possibility to open and hack them, and without the battery opening. So far they "work as advertised". No real self-bondage yet, just testing 😉
Build quality good on them for the price?
(01 Jul 2019, 17:55 )The inspector Wrote: Build quality good on them for the price?
I would say yes. Can't complain so far.
(01 Jul 2019, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Jul 2019, 17:55 )The inspector Wrote: Build quality good on them for the price?
I would say yes. Can't complain so far.

Hopefully yours came with good batteries.
Just in case, the locks I've got can be set up to 99h 59 min. That's 4 days and 4 hours! So, be careful...
(18 Jul 2019, 00:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case, the locks I've got can be set up to 99h 59 min. That's 4 days and 4 hours! So, be careful...

Indeed! Be VERY careful!!  Shok

I cannot imagine any scenario that would continue to be enjoyable, pleasant or even comfortable after even 24hrs of enforced bondage, no matter how much you may fantasise about long self-bondage sessions!

I assume you will be thoroughly testing the timers and have a back-up escape plan before using these bad boys for a session?

MJ