Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy top sexy long sleeve navel sports casual tights clothes slim swimming hot spring smooth sexy swimsuit
$57.69-42%

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Pull Beads Sounding Massager SM Insert Catheter Metal Penis Plug Male Adult Stimulator Sex Toys for Men
$5.20

aonihua women one
Slim Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Lingerie Women's Underwear Sexy Erotic Underwire Bra Brief Set Women 2 Pieces Short Skin Care Kits Breves Exotic Sets
$7.88

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$1.62-59%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Rubber Short Gloves For Women Men Clothing S-LA033
$16.54-16%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Electric time lock padlocks
Yes it's true, you can break almost every lock - but I think you must not spend 99$ ...
Go and buy a cheap lock - you can buy so much other things for the rest of that money.

There are so much other technics for a timelock.
(09 Jun 2019, 14:29 )krinlyc Wrote: you must not spend 99$
Oh, absolutely. But 10-15$ for such a (correctly and reliably working!) lock should be perfectly OK.
(07 Jun 2019, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2
Ordered two black ones.
(10 Jun 2019, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2019, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2
Ordered two black ones.

Please let us know if they are any good. Interested in a couple myself.
(12 Jun 2019, 18:24 )The inspector Wrote:
(10 Jun 2019, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2019, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Time-lock padlock 1, time-lock padlock 2
Ordered two black ones.

Please let us know if they are any good. Interested in a couple myself.

Just received them, and they are great! These are of a bit different design with no possibility to open and hack them, and without the battery opening. So far they "work as advertised". No real self-bondage yet, just testing 😉
Build quality good on them for the price?
(01 Jul 2019, 17:55 )The inspector Wrote: Build quality good on them for the price?
I would say yes. Can't complain so far.
(01 Jul 2019, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Jul 2019, 17:55 )The inspector Wrote: Build quality good on them for the price?
I would say yes. Can't complain so far.

Hopefully yours came with good batteries.
Just in case, the locks I've got can be set up to 99h 59 min. That's 4 days and 4 hours! So, be careful...
(18 Jul 2019, 00:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case, the locks I've got can be set up to 99h 59 min. That's 4 days and 4 hours! So, be careful...

Indeed! Be VERY careful!!  Shok

I cannot imagine any scenario that would continue to be enjoyable, pleasant or even comfortable after even 24hrs of enforced bondage, no matter how much you may fantasise about long self-bondage sessions!

I assume you will be thoroughly testing the timers and have a back-up escape plan before using these bad boys for a session?

MJ