Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Swimsuit jumpsuit SLEEVELESS customized 0.4mm
$87.12-8%

dildo gag
Six Models Realistic Makeup Dildos Silicone Big Penis Anal Sex Toys For Women Strapon Female Masturbation Vagina Orgasm Gag Dick
$12.54

beeger
Beeger Hells Tether Ball Stretcher Humbler
$168.19

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Shiny Sexy Tights Sheer See Through Open Crotch Bodysuit Bodycon Pantyhose Leotard Elastic Shaping Jumpsuits
$25.41-41%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sale 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Set Black Bra With Diamonds Cutout Fishnet Body Socks Open Thigh High Stocking Luxury Lace Pantyhose Lady Costumes
$3.01

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Thin High Heel Lace Up Short Boots Platform Faux Leather Ladies Shoes Woman Large Size 40 45 48 52
$118.53-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: How many children do you have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No children
56.25%
36 56.25%
1 kid
10.94%
7 10.94%
2 kids
12.50%
8 12.50%
3 kids
15.63%
10 15.63%
4 kids
0%
0 0%
More than 4
1.56%
1 1.56%
Other (please comment)
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you have kids?
I have no kids, but my lady has 4 and one living with us. Puts a real kink in my Kink.
14 voters have kids. What do they know about your fetishes? How do you hide your toys? Did they find out your toolbox? And if yes, what did you say?
Really interesting thread, I don't have kids and I'm not married, I have a girlfriend but she doesn't know about my fetish. I really can answer you question Like Ra, but I want to keep this thread alive and receive feedback about other users.

I think if I ever get married, sadly my girlfriend doesn't look like she enjoy fetishes, I would say goodbye to latex or bondage. Of course do other things with my wife (if I get married) but I bet nothing kinky. And if I ever have kids, they will never know about my fetish. Don't get me wrong, I really love latex and bondage, but hope my kids don't have any kind of fetish like mine (or worse).
I have none by me! We have 2 Girls and 1 Boy living, and lost a Boy in 2016. They are all grown and living away!
Oh, Situation has changed for me. I'm a father of a now two months old daughter.
(29 Mar 2020, 08:50 )B1u3 Wrote: I'm a father of a now two months old daughter.
Congratulations! I predict a slight shift in the interests 😋
Thank you 😊
Well, yes, somehow, but on the other hand....
The problems are when they are older.
Hiding your stuff.
Then when they are teenagers, the little buggers won't go to bed, so you & Mrs can never get a quiet couple of hours to yourself. (Assuming you live in a normal house/flat & not some enormous mansion with separate wings)

My Mrs never got over them walking in on us (vanilla - so not even anything dodgy) when they were 7 & 4. That was 10 years ago & our activity plunged off the cliff edge.

Now any activity is a rare & special occasion.
(29 Mar 2020, 23:14 )egregious Wrote: The problems are when they are older.
Hiding your stuff.
Then when they are teenagers, the little buggers won't go to bed, so you & Mrs can never get a quiet couple of hours to yourself. (Assuming you live in a normal house/flat & not some enormous mansion with separate wings)

My Mrs never got over them walking in on us (vanilla - so not even anything dodgy) when they were 7 & 4. That was 10 years ago & our activity plunged off the cliff edge.

Now any activity is a rare & special occasion.
put a lock on the door! 😉
(30 Mar 2020, 07:50 )ltxrob Wrote: put a lock on the door!
... and get it constantly rattled when it's locked !!!! 😆

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Are you married? Do you live alone? Like Ra 54 22,538 03 Feb 2023, 10:17
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
glad to have found you Tom Barker 2 1,893 20 Apr 2017, 22:09
Last Post: B1u3
You have been invaded. whizbang 24 11,331 29 Dec 2013, 10:14
Last Post: whizbang

Contributors: Atsta (1) , B1u3 (6) , ebear_ca (2) , egregious (1) , krinlyc (1) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (1) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)