Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
CHASTE BIRD 2022 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$6.04

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Fetish High Heel Boots Custom Crotch Thigh High Waist Legs Pointed Toe Boots Extreme Long Unisex Style Wide Fit
$220.22-8%

wig hair
AOSIWIG Ladies Long Curly Hair Knitted Hat Wig Hat Winter Fashion Warmth Natural Synthetic All-in-one Hat Wig Extension
$27.61-44%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Leather Super High 12cm Thin Heels Solid Color Ankle Buckle Strap Shallow Pumps Crossdresser Plus Size Queen Shoes
$52.01-27%

gothic lolita
2023 Autumn Vintage Tweed Dress Party Women Casual Elegant Gothic Mini Dresses Lolita Kawaii Clothing One Piece Dress Korean Y2k
$44.77-41%

crossdress
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

shapewear
GUUDIA Tummy Control Panties Women Body Shaper High Waist Shaper Pants Seamless Shapewear Postpartum Panties Waist Trainer
$57.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Selfbondage forced Orgasm Device
Nothing short of WOW! again... Amazing!
Maybe you could use two switches. One below (to be pressed with the chin) and one above the dildo (to be pressed with the nose). Connect them in series, so both have to be pressed simultaneously. Maybe you could find s position, so the dildo blocks one from pressing while not in your throat...
Very clever
Magnifique, je vous envie d'avoir un tel appareil, une telle machine à "plaisir" !

Magnificent, I envy you for having such a device, such a “pleasure” machine!
Always remember to stay safe !!!
I'm curious, have you ever achieved multiple orgasms while in self-bondage? I read this post about the second orgasm feeling using a Venus 2000 and vacbed, and it sounded amazing: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid11256
(18 May 2024, 06:08 )f86k Wrote: I'm curious, have you ever achieved multiple orgasms while in self-bondage? I read this post about the second orgasm feeling using a Venus 2000 and vacbed, and it sounded amazing: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid11256

With an e-stim I have had three times during one session several times, and once four times. If you are not in self-bondage there is the very big temptation to stop after one, but when there is the self-bondage you have no choice, and after a few minutes things start happening again. It is indeed quite satisfying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Easy to make one way rope pull device paul knight 7 51,665 12 Apr 2014, 21:36
Last Post: BoundWolf
water as self-bondage release device not ice paul knight 5 23,728 16 May 2011, 15:22
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: celine13006 (1) , f86k (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , Marc (1) , TightSlip (2) , Vacbedbound (5) , Zooy (1)