Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
Fetish Rope Self-adhesive Tape Blindfold BDSM Bondage Accessories Slave Sex Toys for Couples Role Play Harness Adult Games 18+
$25.88

app chastity
APP Wireless Remote Control Wearable Panties Dildo Vibrator Adult Game Sex Toys For Women Bdsm Clitoris Massager Erotic Sex Shop
$22.26-50%

arm binder
Adult Toys PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraint
$17.82-5%

latex pencil skirt
Women Faux Latex Mini Skirt High Waist PU Leather Skirts Black Ladies Slim Stretch Bodycon Pencil Skirts Sexy Clubwear Custom
$327.33-45%

drozeno
DROZENO swimwear women Solid color swimsuit tight fitting suit Smooth base coat one-piece tights Sexy slippery tights swimsuit
$84.68

transparent swimsuit
Womens See Through Fishnet Lingerie Dress Long Sleeve Backless Stretchy Transparents Bodycon Dress Swimsuit Bikini Cover Up
$4.08-37%

lobudek
Women Sexy Fashion Mesh Long Dress Crystals Rhinestones Evening Celebrate Club Wedding Stage Performance Costume Women
$205.70-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Selfbondage forced Orgasm Device
Nothing short of WOW! again... Amazing!
Maybe you could use two switches. One below (to be pressed with the chin) and one above the dildo (to be pressed with the nose). Connect them in series, so both have to be pressed simultaneously. Maybe you could find s position, so the dildo blocks one from pressing while not in your throat...
Very clever
Magnifique, je vous envie d'avoir un tel appareil, une telle machine à "plaisir" !

Magnificent, I envy you for having such a device, such a “pleasure” machine!
Always remember to stay safe !!!
I'm curious, have you ever achieved multiple orgasms while in self-bondage? I read this post about the second orgasm feeling using a Venus 2000 and vacbed, and it sounded amazing: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid11256
(18 May 2024, 06:08 )f86k Wrote: I'm curious, have you ever achieved multiple orgasms while in self-bondage? I read this post about the second orgasm feeling using a Venus 2000 and vacbed, and it sounded amazing: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid11256

With an e-stim I have had three times during one session several times, and once four times. If you are not in self-bondage there is the very big temptation to stop after one, but when there is the self-bondage you have no choice, and after a few minutes things start happening again. It is indeed quite satisfying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Easy to make one way rope pull device paul knight 7 51,665 12 Apr 2014, 21:36
Last Post: BoundWolf
water as self-bondage release device not ice paul knight 5 23,730 16 May 2011, 15:22
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: celine13006 (1) , f86k (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , Marc (1) , TightSlip (2) , Vacbedbound (5) , Zooy (1)