Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Customize cosplay crossdress second skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1074.48-19%

pueraria mirifica
Bigger Breast & Buttocks And Hips Enlargement Pure Pueraria Mirifica Extract Complex - Aguaje, Maca Powder 5000 Mg 5 Pcs/bag
$15.75-22%

transparent dress
Women's Summer Sexy Fishing Net Perspective Mini Dresses Erotic Mesh Hollow Out Transparent Skirt Ladies One-Piece Tight Dress
$10.02-51%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Shiny Metallic Full Body Bodysuit Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Jumpsuits Gymnastics Leotard Men Zentai Costumes
$33.76-35%

transparent swimsuit
New Transparently Kimono Cardigans for Women Loose Open Front Kimono Swimsuit Cover Ups for Women Casual Beach Cover Up Women
$96.80-87%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Latex Full Head Latex Rubber Mask Transparent Purple Hoods Breath Hole Fetish Cosplay Mask Back Zipper Club Wear
$242.00-10%

shiny swimsuit
AMORESY Polyhymnia series color blocking high elastic luster shiny surfing competition one-piece swimsuit
$43.41

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cuff bondage session that had a problem
I sometimes like to play around with self bondage. I have a bunch of hand cuffs and leg irons four sets of each among the items in my collection and like to chain myself up. I almost found myself in trouble with this one. I did this on my bathroom floor.

In previous sessions I had found that if I use the leg irons and place them above my elbows one set with the chain in front the second with the chain be hind my back it does a rather efficient job of pinning my arms to my side. So I put on a harness style ball gag and locked my elbows up. I decided to try something new so I knelt down and after placing a couple hand cuff keys on the floor so they could be reached when I was finished. I took a set of the leg irons and locked one above my left elbow and the other cuff around my right ankle. Then I took my last set and locked one cuff over my right elbow and the other around my left ankle. I was not moving much now! Finally I took a pair of handcuffs and locked my hands behind my back. I was pretty much helpless now. I moved around what I could on the rug and after a while decided I had had enough and it was time to free myself to beat off and shower....That's When I discovered I had a problem. In moving around the rugs had shifted. I could not find the keys! I was chained up no my bathroom floor gagged and naked...I live alone in an area with a high crime rate so my house is quite secure. I could not move much I could not even open the door. I spent about half an hour tearing my wrists elbows and ankles up struggling to find the keys. finally I was able to get to my pants and a key ring that had a handcuff key on it and was finally able to free myself. by this time I had chafed up every place that had been cuffed. I have not used that set up again.
Vids or I call shenanigans
Call.

Aces high

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My Wife Had The Last Word. CJtime 2 15,090 14 Nov 2010, 04:36
Last Post: CJtime

Contributors: NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (1) , whizbang (1)