Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cuff bondage session that had a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sometimes like to play around with self bondage. I have a bunch of hand cuffs and leg irons four sets of each among the items in my collection and like to chain myself up. I almost found myself in trouble with this one. I did this on my bathroom floor.

In previous sessions I had found that if I use the leg irons and place them above my elbows one set with the chain in front the second with the chain be hind my back it does a rather efficient job of pinning my arms to my side. So I put on a harness style ball gag and locked my elbows up. I decided to try something new so I knelt down and after placing a couple hand cuff keys on the floor so they could be reached when I was finished. I took a set of the leg irons and locked one above my left elbow and the other cuff around my right ankle. Then I took my last set and locked one cuff over my right elbow and the other around my left ankle. I was not moving much now! Finally I took a pair of handcuffs and locked my hands behind my back. I was pretty much helpless now. I moved around what I could on the rug and after a while decided I had had enough and it was time to free myself to beat off and shower....That's When I discovered I had a problem. In moving around the rugs had shifted. I could not find the keys! I was chained up no my bathroom floor gagged and naked...I live alone in an area with a high crime rate so my house is quite secure. I could not move much I could not even open the door. I spent about half an hour tearing my wrists elbows and ankles up struggling to find the keys. finally I was able to get to my pants and a key ring that had a handcuff key on it and was finally able to free myself. by this time I had chafed up every place that had been cuffed. I have not used that set up again.
Vids or I call shenanigans
Call.

Aces high