Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
04mm Thickness Crossdress Fetish Over Knee Latex Rubber Socks Wetlook Oiled Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$84.69-24%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gladiator Sandals High Heels Women Fall Best Street Look Females Square Head Open Toe Clip-On Strappy Shoes
$21.09

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$1.91-67%

speerise
Speerise Kids Tank Biketard Unitard Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One-piece for Girls Plausiuit Spandex Unitards
$14.40-35%

lifelike sex doll
Real Sex Dolls for Men test TPE Sex Doll Love Doll Lifelike Adult Toy For Men Sexy Lady Masturbators Male Sex Toy
$307.80-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Biketards Tank Shorty Unitards With Shorts Kids Ballet Dance Leotards Toddler Romper Gym Bodysuits Costume 3-12Y
$14.10-40%

mouth gag
Thierry Penalty Toilet Mouth Gag BDSM Drink Urine Gag with Harness Sex Adult Toys Dog Piss Slave Sex Toy Erotic Pee Funnel Gag
$14.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chunky necklaces.
Though I never rated Teresa May as a politician I did like her taste in necklaces. I have a handful of chunky ones myself and bought a couple more today. I don't think it's actually a fetish, more that I just find some of them very aesthetically pleasing.
Just saying 😊
What about Pru Leiths on Bake off?

Some of them actually look like ornate ballgags!!!
I'm going to have to go and have a look!
How about a picture of your chunkies?
They are not just chunky necklaces. They are pearls and stones. That's different. Not any person can "counterweight" big stones (I'm not talking about the physical weight, though it also plays a significant role).
(11 Dec 2021, 22:14 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a picture of your chunkies?

Here's something rubbery that'd go with a lot of outfits.

Fun.JPG   

Its magnetic clasp closes with a very satisfying 'clunk' too.

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (1)