Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO 7-Point Silicone Realistic Vagina Panties Crossdresser Fake Sexy Pussy Underwear Transgender Drag Queen Shemale Toy 1G
$484.00-60%

zippidy
Shining Colorful Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Outfit Party Sexy Stretch Costume Performance zuanlian
$108.90-20%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Maid Lingerie Sexy Erotic Outfits Fancy Lace Bowknot Bra Kit Push Up Sheer Mesh Skirt See Through Sissy Intimate
$15.20

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Aphelios Cosplay Costume LOL Men Roleplay Outfits Aphelios Women Suit Halloween Full Set With Mask
$170.42-40%

suspension bondage
Small Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Stainless Steel Artistic Hanging Rings Hoop BDSM Games Sex Toys
$93.05-30%

crossdress anime
10/30/50pcs Hot Girl Funny Joke Stickers Male Crossdressing Cartoon Decals Toy Waterproof DIY Graffiti Skateboard Luggage Laptop
$2.75-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
HASUKI LA05 1/6 Scale Female Ultrathin Seamless Straight Tube Pantyhose Stockings Model Fit 12'' Soldier Action Figure Body Doll
$6.04-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chunky necklaces.
Though I never rated Teresa May as a politician I did like her taste in necklaces. I have a handful of chunky ones myself and bought a couple more today. I don't think it's actually a fetish, more that I just find some of them very aesthetically pleasing.
Just saying 😊
What about Pru Leiths on Bake off?

Some of them actually look like ornate ballgags!!!
I'm going to have to go and have a look!
How about a picture of your chunkies?
They are not just chunky necklaces. They are pearls and stones. That's different. Not any person can "counterweight" big stones (I'm not talking about the physical weight, though it also plays a significant role).
(11 Dec 2021, 22:14 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a picture of your chunkies?

Here's something rubbery that'd go with a lot of outfits.

Fun.JPG   

Its magnetic clasp closes with a very satisfying 'clunk' too.

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (1)