Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Autumn Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female 2024 New Faxu Latex Pu Leather Skirt for Woman Zipper Black High Waisted Pencil Skirts
$18.65-27%

transparent pantyhose
Black Nylon Transparent Tights With Letter Inscriptions Patterned Tattoos Pantyhose Woman Sexy Thin Tights Anti-hook Party Gift
$2.44

corset
Front 5 Busk Closure Firm Tummy Control Chest Binder Cupless Bustier With Rope 24 Steel Bone Corset For Women XXS-XXXL
$29.26-45%

gothic lolita
Lolita Bowknot Thigh High Long Socks Women Sweet Girls Black White Sexy Lace Over Knee Fishnet Stockings Gothic Mesh Legging
$2.27

hypnosis device
USB Holding Sleep Aid Physiotherapy Device Pressure Relief Sleep Device Fast Sleep Hypnosis Instrument Massager Deep Sleep Tools
$220.61-49%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$2.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)