Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
Printed Conservative Surfing Jumpsuit Women's Cross-Border New Arrival Long-Sleeve Zipper Swimsuit European and Sexy Swimsuit
$35.07-63%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

1d oil pantyhose
Oil Shiny Open Crotch Tights For Sex 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Glossy Seamless Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Lingerie
$7.04-40%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-29%

shibari
Cotton Hemp Rope Bondage Gear Bdsm Slave Shibari Handcuffs Tying Equipment Sexy Cord Binding Adult SM Games Sex Toys For Couples
$76.47-50%

aonihua women one
Summer Women One Piece Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rashguard Swimwear Sexy One Piece Surfing Rash Guard Bathing Swimming Suit Bodysuit
$29.03

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Mens Black Long Sleeve Unitard One-piece Spandex Full Body Bodysuits Women Jumpsuit Cosplay Zentai Ballet Dance Wear
$221.43-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Care and feeding of your bondage rope
i thought I saw a post a while back. Like years ago.
I just bought three rolls of bondage rope. I thought that the rope was softer than what I got.
So, the question I have is....
What is the best way to process raw rope so that it is smooth and easer to work with? Someone once posted somewhere that one can shave and oil the rope.

Anyone have an answer ?
Yes, I've seen tutorials somewhere. You are talking about the "natural" rope, not the nylon/synthetic one, right?
Correct. This is suspose to be 100% cotton, but it is not like the cotton rope I get at my local hardware store.
What I bought

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 E054474A-F9A8-4667-83B7-E956F8F19E4A.png     5277256C-30F1-4319-A43C-18D46B4B866F.png   
(12 Jul 2019, 15:45 )Tinker D Wrote: the cotton rope
Ah, cotton, not hemp. As far as I remember the Japanese tutorials are about hemp rope.
Well, if this is cotton, then it’s not from around here.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (4)