Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
1pc Electric Anal Plug With Remote Control Frequency Conversion Couple Sex Pleasure Device Male Anal Prostate Massager Anal Plug
$57.00

1d oil stockings
Heart Print Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.62-50%

urethral plug
Urethral Vibrator Catheter Penis Plug Vibrating Urethral Plug Penis Insertion Urethra Sound Dilator Sex Toys for Men Adults 18
$10.18

leather hood bondage
Leather Padded Hood Mask Blindfold Head Restraint Harness Mask, BDSM Bondage Gimp,Sexy Costume
$8.22

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy underwear female sentiment summer low waist sexy T-string T pants sex interest tight large size nightclub Europe an
$58.90-64%

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Leggings Women Thick Non See-through PU Leggings Sexy Hip Push Up Slim Pants Fitness Panties Butt Lifter
$8.86

male chastity
CHASTE BIRD Male Belt Soft Medical Silicone Chastity Device With Spikes Cock Cage Fixed Penis Ring Sex Toy BDSM A140
$13.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Brokenwings666
The mental nuke one had some effects on me when I kept up with it but liek idk if it's had long term effects or not
well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?
(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?

I know the creator said the audio is all that's necessary
i basically have all of brokenwings files im gonna start listening 🎧 to them
... Are the videos gone again?

Edit:
Sorry, was looking at the wrong site. Got xvideos mixed up with xhamster lol
Post your favourites here.
(18 Sep 2022, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?

Brain fog, feeling a *lot* sluttier, erosion of inhibition, probably some iq stuff too. None of it seems to have stuck long term, as far as I can tell
Can confirm that listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought, and it was even difficult to focus my hearing enough at points to try to hear if a section was just music or if there was a voice under it.

Relevant video being the bimbo-slut brain breaker.
(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: bimbo-slut brain breaker.

Source: https://www.xvideos.com/video72147270/br...ainbreaker

(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought
No wonder, after 95 minutes of such gibberish and noises 😂

Contributors: brandynette (3) , Cattani (4) , ClipperBobbie (2) , doe (5) , Highinheels66 (1) , Julie Hagane (1) , Like Ra (10) , lurker (8) , Lycalopex (7) , Oldself (3) , pinkpillz2025 (7) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , saffi_t (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , Xeklor (1)