Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
SM Electro Shock Cock Cages Electro Shock CB6000 Chastity Device Electro Shock Male Lock With Cock Ring SM Sex Toys For Men Gay
$3.09

penis extender
Cup Accessories for Penis Extender Pump Enlarger Stretcher Vacuum Cups Replacement for Enhancer Hanger Trainer Sex Toys for Men
$4.78

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy T-shaped swimsuit women's tight glossy swimsuit oil silky smooth High fork swimsuit
$68.70-51%

bondage device
Chastity Belt For Women Beads Clitoris Stimulator Lockable Metal Chastity Device Sexy Panties Restraint Bondage Sex Toys Female.
$22.86

1d oil stockings
Japanese Princess Heart Socks 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Thigh High Stockings Cosplay Lingerie
$4.26

crossdress fetish latex
High Elastic Pink Flesh Crossdress Fetish Over Knee Silicone Rubber Socks Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$60.49-20%

drozeno
AMORESY Romulus series Quick drying breathable cycling shorts men's halter waistcoat pants one-piece swimsuit men's tight DROZEN
$136.60-63%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Brokenwings666
The mental nuke one had some effects on me when I kept up with it but liek idk if it's had long term effects or not
well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?
(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?

I know the creator said the audio is all that's necessary
i basically have all of brokenwings files im gonna start listening 🎧 to them
... Are the videos gone again?

Edit:
Sorry, was looking at the wrong site. Got xvideos mixed up with xhamster lol
Post your favourites here.
(18 Sep 2022, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?

Brain fog, feeling a *lot* sluttier, erosion of inhibition, probably some iq stuff too. None of it seems to have stuck long term, as far as I can tell
Can confirm that listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought, and it was even difficult to focus my hearing enough at points to try to hear if a section was just music or if there was a voice under it.

Relevant video being the bimbo-slut brain breaker.
(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: bimbo-slut brain breaker.

Source: https://www.xvideos.com/video72147270/br...ainbreaker

(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought
No wonder, after 95 minutes of such gibberish and noises 😂

Contributors: brandynette (3) , Cattani (4) , ClipperBobbie (2) , doe (5) , Highinheels66 (1) , Julie Hagane (1) , Like Ra (10) , lurker (8) , Lycalopex (7) , Oldself (3) , pinkpillz2025 (7) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , saffi_t (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , Xeklor (1)