Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
13CM Anime Native The Girls Secret Delusion 1 Mibu Natsuki Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Doll Toys Gift
$33.60-45%

larpgears
Fetish black latex hand bondage gloves w/o finger tight clasp ring with zipper
$25.41

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

vatine
VATINE 2 in 1 Heating Suction Clitoris Nipple Sucker Vibrator Vagina Stimulation Vibrating Dildo Dual Head Sex Toys For Woman
$17.79

gjhond
Stainless Steel Male Root Ring Bondage Pendant 8 Word Ring Scrotum Pendant Scrotal Load-Bearing Sex Toys for Men BB-2-325
$108.90-50%

yizyif
2Pcs Kids Boys Soccer Goalkeeper Sport Suit Goalie Uniform Long Sleeve Padded Top Jersey Shorts Set Football Training Sportswear
$29.98-44%

leohex
LEOHEX gloss Swimwear Women Sexy see through Swimsuit Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$363.00-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Brokenwings666
The mental nuke one had some effects on me when I kept up with it but liek idk if it's had long term effects or not
well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?
(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?

I know the creator said the audio is all that's necessary
i basically have all of brokenwings files im gonna start listening 🎧 to them
... Are the videos gone again?

Edit:
Sorry, was looking at the wrong site. Got xvideos mixed up with xhamster lol
Post your favourites here.
(18 Sep 2022, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?

Brain fog, feeling a *lot* sluttier, erosion of inhibition, probably some iq stuff too. None of it seems to have stuck long term, as far as I can tell
Can confirm that listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought, and it was even difficult to focus my hearing enough at points to try to hear if a section was just music or if there was a voice under it.

Relevant video being the bimbo-slut brain breaker.
(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: bimbo-slut brain breaker.

Source: https://www.xvideos.com/video72147270/br...ainbreaker

(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought
No wonder, after 95 minutes of such gibberish and noises 😂

Contributors: Cattani (4) , ClipperBobbie (2) , doe (5) , Highinheels66 (1) , Julie Hagane (1) , Like Ra (10) , lurker (8) , Lycalopex (6) , Oldself (3) , pinkpillz2025 (7) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , saffi_t (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , Xeklor (1)